Feedback on levels 11 241 - 11 285!

Options
1235»

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

The 2nd ep is a disaster. The evil level needs extra moves - i needed +22 to finish. And the majority of the "normal" levels have 18-20 moves. One had 16! Guess this is the new normal for mobile players.

• Philippos_Kli
    Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Level 11263 very few moves or bad script. Impossible to pass

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Level 11275: Well here I go, another level reduced from 30 to 20 moves. Not changed to show hard level. You need to collect 5 keys, which you'll be lucky to do in less than 12 moves. Once collected there are stacks of blockers to clear before clearing cherries.

After many tries I watched an advert giving me 3 extra moves. I then got 3 more adverts at the end giving me another 5 moves and no that still wasn't enough. So before my last move I ended up doing the unthinkable, I used 2 UFOs and passed.

Had to get a bit of chocolate to console myself.

• ellectra
    Options

I needed 10 gb and 2 ufos for that one as well. Been years since i had the option to watch ads for extra moves.

278 is also a nightmare. 20 moves, keys and a lot of blockers. The others also have had moves reduced and while hard to pass, doable with a bit of luck.

Currently stuck on 11 281. 20 moves, chocolate, cherries and locked jelly jars. Yay.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

@ellectra

I'm on 11277 which I might do today but may leave until tomorrow, because I should get a new choc box that requires 5 or 6 new levels. Can't miss that want the 10 gold and a UFO. Also need enough levels to do my daily wins, again don't want to lose out on that UFO.

I'm glad you didn't give up.

• Philippos_Kli
    Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I am on 11284. This level is impossible to pass very few moves. I see on YouTube that in the past it had at least +10 moves...pls fix asap

• ellectra
    Options

Same here. I was supposed to get the deluxe choc box - 1 h infinity lives + ufo which would have been a huge help, but once i completed the deluxe box i only got the rewards from the normal one (color bomb, stripe/wrap and lollipop). Weird.

Anyway yes seems impossible with 21 moves, and so far even starting with a stripe+wrap combo makes no difference. Needs at least 6 or 7 more moves, especially with the cherries dropping to the side making it harder to make matches and clear blockers.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Watching the posted videos of this level it had more moves and less waffles and bubblegum in those videos it took all the moves plus extras

Now it’s less moves more blockers

Cannot even get close

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Also typical the fish when you can hit the float target regular candy or boosters not the caramels or bubblegum

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?