💰️❌ Facebook issue with purchases (game freezing/ giving error message)

Options

Answers

• gabrielamicsa
    gabrielamicsa Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

i have 556 golden bars , used cash to buy them, but cannot use from yesterday, cannot buy moves, cannot buy anything ...it say's "contacting store" or contancting app store ....and ...notingh. Not funny to spend money and cannot use golden bars in the game. Try to fix the problem. Tks

• Emily_Orr_Kelly
    Emily_Orr_Kelly Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same problem- User ID: 10152800996595748. I paid for a season pass and never received it. Now I'm unable to access the App Store at all...I just get the spinning wheel. This has been happening since March 15th on Windows 10 computer through facebook.

• PB1022
    PB1022 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

What in the world is going on with the Candy Crush Saga game? I have not been able to reach the store for three days now! I had a 35 game streak that was totally messed up because of it!! I have gold bars I could have used if I could have got to the store to use them! This is one unhappy game player!!!

• foxy
    foxy Posts: 80 Pro Player 👑
    Options

when will this problem be fixed? no fun playing with just 5 lives and no boosters. not SWEET

• Spudroamer
    Spudroamer Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I also cannot access candy store. Unable to purchase boosters during game play is not cool, particularly when you are playing in a high level and having difficulty getting the boosters you need. Also, unable to purchase extra moves with the gold bars that I have purchased previous to this connection problem. If this is not resolved, I will have to stop playing. And, unfortunately for Candy Crush, I am a regular buyer.

• wheezie79
    wheezie79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the same problem being unable to contact the candy shop. Also, when I've played my last life instead of getting the option to play on for 10 I am getting a notice that says "connecting to app store". I cannot even go on to use the lives given to me by other players. I am also a frequent buyer and will not continue playing if this is not fixed.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience. If any news or updated will tell you know as soon as possible. Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@PB1022 @gabrielamicsa

I moved your posts from Discussions to our support thread HERE which is about the same topic.

• gabrielamicsa
    gabrielamicsa Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i have 556 golden bars , used cash to buy them, but cannot use from yesterday, cannot buy moves, cannot buy anything ...it say's "contacting store" or "contacting app store" ....and ...notingh. Not funny to spend money and cannot use golden bars in the game. Try to fix the problem. Tks

• AzureSky89
    AzureSky89 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just paid for Gold Bars, and now stuck on the screen with the white circles... circling. Because there are payment issues, could you not have taken the store temporarily offline until it was fixed? How many others have had money taken, with no actual purchases being awarded? When I go through Facebook notifications to report the issue, it tells me to wait for four hours before contacting. I don't have four hours to sit and wait to see if they magically appear.

An absolute rip-off, and I won't be making further purchases.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?