Feedback on levels 11 466 - 11 510!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 466 - 11 510!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 466 - 11 510 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

Was any level too easy for you? Any level that was a piece of cake?

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Wonderful Wrapper!

New sweet blocker from level 11 421. Find all info and let us know your feedback HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Some good levels please...

p.s. Also, if you could fix the syncing problem between devices... Please!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options

You're going to get lots of complaints about 11473. There is a jelly hidden beneath the spawner, which is surrounded by red/black barriers. One must hit it 5 times and then the jelly. Bring lots of lollipop hammers.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

The good thing is that there is none glitches on the 45 new levels and also I was not alone like last week. I update the version 20 minute before the levels was released.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I have got as far as 11473 and am stuck, as the error with the level hasn't been fixed, and i don't have a shop's worth of hammers in my inventory.

Curious @Tzvi_Marcu was this issue in your game? I would very much consider an impossible to hit jelly a glitch!

@Crazy Cat Lad is this level going to be looked at? It is unacceptable to require players to use 7 lollipop hammers to pass a level.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

quote:

You're going to get lots of complaints about 11473; there is a jelly hidden beneath the spawner, which is surrounded by black/red barriers (liquorice fence)...

That's a stupid bit of level designing there, so der Spieler will park on this one for the time being; could probably use a handful (or whatever) of hammers here, but (assuming it wouldn't be left in its current moronic condition for too long) will try the nerfed version later on (win streak be damned)...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Michael-6 I used Lollipop, but I saw some players in my list that pass it all and don't know if they use lollipop too. Maybe King forget to add the frog or he need to replace the fence

• raney2
    raney2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

im stuck there too!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

The only video of 11473 shows player using a lot of hand switches to make to color balls side by side - over and over. Yeah. Only thing I have less of than lollipops is hand switches. I don't even think a UFO would do the trick here. Guess I'll wait for a nerf.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Sounds like the usual incompetence again coming to the fore. Hopefully when Microsoft take control there will be a complete overhaul of personnel.

Might not start until the glitch is fixed. I know I will start with an hour of timed F5 boosters, so why waste them.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@NancyDrew UFO cannot solve it, just Lollipop, or wait maybe they will change the fence

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?