why are Prizes for collecting Green candies different for everyone

Options
Lisal6715
Lisal6715 Posts: 4,070 Level 4

@Crazy Cat Lad @Tess92

Why am I only getting one color bomb and others are getting a lot of boosters. This is very unfair. I also don’t get season pass and posted a question the other day and have not had any response from the moderators and now we can’t email you directly anymore.

see my pic and another person.’s

Comments

• Rox7383
    Rox7383 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited July 2022
    Options

Its unfair to reward just one color bomb for collecting 9500 green candies while others getting good number of boosters for same event.

• Lisal6715
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Crazy Cat Lad @Alienscar @Tess92

why do why do I only get a color ball and others get hammers, switch hand, fish, wrapped/stripe combo. Seems very unfair. Makes me so angry and upset. I play the game for fun and this is definitely taking the fun out of it, I can play other king frames and get the season pass in Candy crush soda, candy crush jelly, and Bubble witch3. I play a lot on candy crush saga but now I will rob ably focus on the other games where I get the extra boosters and season pass. This is very frustrating

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @lalopez6715 !

There seems to be something wrong there.

I replied to you already HERE.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @lalopez6715 as @Crazy Cat Lad has already reported your issue to the Game Team there is not a lot I can add.

I can hazard a guess though. The rewards for your Cool Treat Collection are obviously wrong as the wording on the splash screen states "earn a sweet bundle". One Colour Bomb is not a bundle, sweet or otherwise.

I think what has happened is the same thing that happened in the Sweet Sailing event when two events got mixed up.

In this case I think the US only event and the Cool Treat events have been mixed up. I say this because another player has posted that they had to complete the equivalent of 3000 levels by collecting stars even though their splash screen said they only had to collect ten stars.

One colour bomb for collecting ten stars makes more sense than for collecting 9500 candy.

I hope the Game Team get it sorted for you.

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Alienscar @Crazy Cat Lad

Well you would think that a gaming company as big as King would want to make sure that any new events ie Archie the Turtle, the vault challenge would have all the programming issues resolved prior to releasing to the public regardless of what country you are in. I had so many problems with the vault challenge and now problems with the summer season. So your comment about the color bomb only happening in the USA doesn’t make any sense because the other pictures that imported are from people in USA as well and even the prizes were different. The prize should be the same for everyone for collecting 9500 green candies. At least for the Star collection event over the weekend for Fourth of July was correct and I only had to collect 10 stars.

as of this reply the prize award issue has not been resolved. Only got one color bomb.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

@lalopez6715 I understand your disappointment, but even though King is a huge gaming company we are still only people behind all the job and programming behind the games. The human factor or tech issues can cause issues and mistakes even though everything has been tested and double checked.

There was an issue with 4th July event as well and it has been corrected in the system so it should not happen again, if a similar event will run in the future. This event was only available for US players and should have had 10 stars as the goal for all players.

If airplanes can crash, huge ships can collide with today's technology and safety measures, small errors can also appear in all mobile games.

• Lisal6715
    Options

I know what it takes for programming as I have taken classes in college for program also engineering and yes airplanes can crash but there is a lot of testing and programming that is done to ensure that accidents won’t happen and that everyone is safe. Human error can happen but that is why companies do different versions of testing before anything gets released to the public. If all of the testing for the different gaming seasons was done correctly and double checked, triple checked and. Tested prior to the release of the seasons you would have less users upset and confused by all of the glitches.

In my other games they do not seem to have as many glitches in them or I just didn’t notice

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options

Are you going to give me the correct prizes?????

still waiting for an answer to that question

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

I tried posting earlier today and I got back saying my comment wouldn’t be posted till it was approved. I created a new profile in Candy Crush yesterday and today the summer season showed up on that profile with the correct boosters shown as the reward for collecting 9500 green candies. I checked my original profiles that I have and they still show only one color bomb. I installed Candy Crush saga on a different device and brought up all of my profiles and on that device it shows the correct boosters for the reward.however on my iPad it only shows the color bomb. Also there is no season pass on my iPad but is on the other device. Can you please help me out.

this is the profile that I created.

Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

@lalopez6715 As mentioned earlier. The Game Team is trying to fix the issue with the rewards. Hopefully it will get updated to the correct Boosters in your game shortly.

If you already finished the first part with the green candies and claimed the reward, then the fix should be in place for the next round and the orange candies.

Please note that only purchased items can be compensated or refunded afterwards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?