Party collection of stars

Options
Sheena_Tripp
Sheena_Tripp Posts: 4 Newbie
edited July 2022 in Discussions

The star collection says "celebrate the 4th of July by earning 10 stars and win sweet rewards" but the count doesn't match. It is set for 9500 stars in 3 days which is unobtainable. Can you fix this?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me tagging @Alienscar @bearwithme @Tess92 if they can help and answer you soon. 😉

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,103 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Sheena_Tripp I haven't got a definitive answer for you as I am not sure how things like this happen. Your target of 9500 is identical to the target of my Cool Treat Collection. The difference is I only have to collect green candies.

Even if you obtained three stars on every level you completed you would have to complete 3,166 levels and even by Candy Crush standards that is too much of a challenge in three days.

You can try restarting your device first as the simplest thing to try. If that doesn't help then try signing out of your game, restarting your device and then signing back into your game. If that doesn't work make sure your app is at the correct version. Wednesday is the day the app gets updated anyway.

What worries me about your screenshot is that something similar occured with the last event. In the last event people had to collect double colour bombs, or coloured candy. Similar to what has happened to you the target and leader board of people collecting double colour bombs was mixed up with those collecting coloured candy. This made it impossible for the people collecting double colour bombs to compete. Worryingly that problem was neither acknowledged nor fixed

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

It's very helpful! Thank you for your helping and answering player! Alienscar! 👍😄

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,103 Legend
    Options

To be honest @Diamond_Lim I haven't really helped @Sheena_Tripp. What Sheena needs is a reply from someone that knows why she is collecting stars instead of blue candy. She also needs to know why the target she has got for collecting stars is the equivalent of 3000 levels.

We all need to know why exactly the same thing happened during the last event, but all reports were ignored and we all need to know why King has seemingly made the same mistake again.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,997 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Sheena_Tripp - I want to wish you a very warm welcome to our friendly community. The 10 stars event was just a 1 day event and the prize was a Color bomb. It was only on the last day of the 4th of July event (I know because I had that event). As you can see - your prize if you succeeded was a lot more boosters than that. But I must admit - I'm not sure why yours said collect that many stars. You are correct, that would be almost impossible. You would have had to play over 211 episodes, getting 3 stars on every level in 3 days to achieve that goal. I think you must have had a glitch and it should have been something similar to what @Alienscar had, where you would have had a much better chance achieving the goal.

I am sorry there was this hiccup in your game. The 4th of July event was only for players in the US and was only over the weekend thru 4 July).

Hopefully you will get a chance to participate in the Cool Treat Collection event 9-12 July where you need to collect Orange Candies and if you succeed, you should get those candelicious boosters!

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

😊🐨💕

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Sheena_Tripp Something has gone wrong with the counter. It should be 10 like you said. I have reported this to the Game Team, even though the event has already ended by now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?