💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Option to turn off goodie bags for win streaks

Options
nitnat777
nitnat777 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I like the feature that tracks your win streaks, but I hate that you’re forced to use goodie bags when you accumulate wins. These goodie bags make the levels too easy to win; it’s no fun to play. I find myself losing on purpose to get rid of the goodie bags. Thinking about quitting if this continues.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,770 Legend
    Options

What level are you on at the moment @nitnat777

You will find that the further you progress in the game the more useful boosters become. In fact on some levels you won't complete them at all without boosters.

I find myself losing on purpose to get rid of the goodie bags. Thinking about quitting if this continues.

The win streak starts as soon as you complete one level on the first attempt, so does that mean you lose every other level that you play just to stop your win streak building up? Where are you getting all of your lives from?

• nitnat777
    nitnat777 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 329. They are helpful for the odd level here and there, but most of the levels don't require 4 boosters plus extra turns, so they are boring to play since winning is so easy. And I don't lose every level on purpose, just every now and then when I get fed up with how easy it is. It should be optional whether you want to use them or not - let people decide if they want the help. Some people prefer the challenge!

I've also built up a bank of 350+ gold bars by winning all of the races, so getting more lives is not a problem.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?