⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• pkstewart70
    pkstewart70 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

“This update on Lives was done to encourage you to use the lives feature the way it’s meant to be used, which is exchanging lives with others on a daily basis rather than accumulating them.”

How can I put this …. that’s *! It’s not to encourage anything more than to spend money on stuff in order to keep playing.

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

Hello @KazzPazzaz asking for the return of an old feature just because you don't like the new feature is rarely a good idea as it mostly comes across as a complaint rather than an idea.

For your idea to be considered you will need to add a lot more detail explaining why your idea of unlimited lives is better than the old version that has been replaced by the new life limits.

Also I am sorry to say that other people have already submitted similar ideas.

• Prince10_
    Prince10_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Horrible idea & I feel the same exact way. This is a very greedy tactic by KING games 😑😒

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

King are obviously ignoring our complaints and nothing is going to change. Most people I know have stopped spending on the game like I have and that is obviously not working so my only suggestion is we all quit the game now as nothing is going to change for anyone, King have had plenty of notice how upset its players are so no point any of us having candy crush on our Apps we are better off deleting it and looking for fairer games to play and I can assure you there are hundreds of them. It's kings loss not ours.

• KazzPazzaz
    KazzPazzaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello @Alienscar,

Thank you for taking the time to comment, although it appears that you have either not read my post fully or you misunderstood what I was saying.

Firstly, I wasn't asking for 'unlimited lives', I was asking to not be limited to the number of friends gifts I can use daily.

Secondly, my post was quite specific in setting out my main reasons for the return to unlimited use of friends gifted lives rather than being limited to just 20 per day.

Third, I did say that I'm sure I'm not the only player that feels this way so your comment about other players asking for 'unlimited lives' is irrelevant.

Lastly, I really don't mind if it comes across as a complaint to you.

• theJezzaBella
    theJezzaBella Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I go through my allotted 20 lives per day in about 30 minutes, can't collect enough boosters or candies to have on hand because I run out of lives, can't play the Royal Event thing, and spending money when there's a limit to lives is useless.

But, I log into CCSoda and bam, 6 hours of free lives. What the heck?? Just let me play my endless Candy Crush Saga to "crush my stress away".

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

Please reinstate the unlimited gifts otherwise,

Please give us back our unlimited gifts! 

Yes @KazzPazzaz possibly I was misled by your mention of 'unlimited' in your idea, so have misunderstood your idea. It really did read as if you were asking for 'unlimited' lives because of this mention.

The fact that you used the word gifts instead of lives also confused me a bit.

Secondly, my post was quite specific in setting out my main reasons for the return to unlimited use of friends gifted lives rather than being limited to just 20 per day.

Yes it was clear, but as I said asking for something to be returned to the way it was just because you can't play for long enough, or make the best use of things that you buy isn't enough of a reason. This is because people playing for too long is precisely why the limit was introduced.

Third, I did say that I'm sure I'm not the only player that feels this way so your comment about other players asking for 'unlimited lives' is irrelevant.

Actually my point about other people asking for the same thing as you is that duplicate ideas aren't allowed in the Idea area, so not irrelevant.

• Viking05
    Viking05 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

They change at will however, it often seems more at the expense of our pain, suffering & enjoyment”

87 lives last night and this morning………. LOST / Taken away / Conned out of 9 !!

They encourage friendships to allow you to help strangers however, your being punished for doing so.

The popularity of the once epic game challenge is fast losing it’s appeal !!

• sassy04
    sassy04 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree. Lives should be as many as you have or are given. I don't play everyday as it is so that would be good for me.

Don't see why you should lose them.

• JHFreshwater
    JHFreshwater Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Well I am losing faith in this game. Okay you took our unlimited lives away so that people that cant afford you greedy butts can't play. Then when you get an hour of a power up and you can only play for five minutes or less, it's beginning to become annoying. You might not think so but you are really starting to make people look for other games to play. While I might have spent years getting to Level 7000+, I sure the heck am not going to stick around much longer under these conditions. If I wanted to be abused by and app I would have continued playing the games that I have left after many years of playing them. You really need a REALITY CHECK!! Thanks for distroying a wonderful game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?