⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

I've not spent a penny since the changes, I've also noticed more pop ups to try and encourage us to spend money with no success from me. I've just started to only send 20 lives a day as that's all I'm allowed to play with, where as before I'd wake up in a morning and send everyone a life who had requested one usually about 200.

• llebllib
    llebllib Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

yes I’ve noticed that too… the pop ups are super annoying! Also interesting the different amount lives players are allotted. I’m one of the few lucky ones that are “allowed” 30 lives. Before the changes I had well over 1000 lives banked and they wiped it down to the 200 we now only get for the max. Such a money grab on their part.

• TinaBrown57
    Options

Well I've just played 10 games and I got 7 pop ups to encourage me to spend money, not a chance. King took our lives away due to it causing health problems but they will encourage you to spend money which can be bad for your health and can form an gambling addiction in a sense. King have seriously lost the plot.

You will get 30 lives as you at at a higher level, I get 20 because I'm nearly on 6000, some people only get 15 lives.

• CKevers
    CKevers Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I will stop playing this game. Too frustrating ;-( And no change despite of all the negative comments on this new stupid limitation of lives to be used!

• TinaBrown57
    Options

A lot of us are quitting the same theres no fun in it anymore and we've all become despondent. There's not a chance king will change it back now as its been going on since July and we nearly into September.

• kcgirl842
    kcgirl842 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Limiting the lives I can use per day is *! I get 15 per day but have 200 lives from friends, I will literally never be able to use them all as I get more daily. * This is discouraging play not encouraging it. Its extremely frustrating and *

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My fellow Crusher friends I myself have stopped spending my money long before the change's came into place in my game I only use the free gold bar's that I get from the Royalty Program from the in game feature the one that gives you choice of how you want to receive your reward's that you get by sending free lives and logging in daily and trying to win so many levels each day....the catch for me is winning the so "many levels each day " and I do give free lives but in my game

I seem to have a problem as before I checked them waited for about a minute and they sent to my friends (in game friends) and now it takes about 30 to 45 seconds for each live to send to each friend....c'mon what's the deal with that as I get about 30 or 40 request for free lives each time I go to play my game......I don't want to sit and wait for them to send but I don't want to be unfriendly either although I am only receiving about 15 to 20 free lives in return but that's fine with me.....

I just like the Royalty Program giving me the free rewards....oh yeah that's worth the wait but not since they have started with these endless "Pop up buy me please Adds " give me a break please I am trying to play here.....I have given you way more than you have ever gave me in my game......for real indeed...

Guess I have joined the list of those who have found the game more less unpleasant and unpleasurable and looking for a game to give me something to fill my daily dose of escape from reality into a place where I can just bust Candy and swipe, swoop and bang and move on and keep on moving along the map trying to get to the end........now I just try to play and escape from the "Pop Up Adds " and try and not get Banged, Swooped into buying something that just doesn't matter any more to me because the change's have been the wrong change's to the great Candy Crush Saga Game and now it's not like that great game it use to be to me.....

Thank you for the changes to make me want to Quit playing this wonderful game....the great game that brought me here into this Community.......do you want me to Quit it too ? The change's here are not very friendly, kind or happy, they have taken away the heart and laughter and now it seem's the only thing left is a robotic way of expressing oneself and that has no heart and no laughter....sad to me......

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

For me I like the limitation of lives as I can do whatever I wish after used up all the lives in candy crush saga. I have more time to see and post in king community forum. But the bad site is I always lose in episode race, weekly contest and other competitions because I play too fast and don't want to use my gold bars.

Above are the comments I reply at other thread. I think I'm the only one who like this change because I like to do things slowly. 😁

• GBDfromWSandNG
    GBDfromWSandNG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That's it!

I'm done. After several years and having reached in excess of 5,200 levels, I have deleted Candy Crush Saga from my tablet and phone. And I've also deleted Candy Crush Friends, Candy Crush Jelly, and Candy Crush Soda.

I no longer have any King games and will not be getting any more.

I used Candy Crush as a form of stress reduction. In recent days it merely added to stress and became unplayable.

King.Com have lost a customer - I have lost track of how many boosts I purchased over the years. Well, no more.

Goodbye.

• TinaBrown57
    Options

I know exactly how you feel, the game was therapeutic but now my stress levels have shot right up.

King are not bothered about the good customers who have played for years and spent money on the game, I find we have all been seriously let down let down, infact king should refund all the money we have spent as we've all stopped spending now due to the changes something we never chose to do, we were all happy playing until it changed.

I've stopped spending money, stopped adding friends and also only send 20 lives a day as that's all I've been aloud to have each day. I'm nearing level 6000 and won't be able to move forward because of the lives issues. There's more pop ups trying to get us to spend money but not a chance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?