⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sam's Streak

Options
Bennihanna
Bennihanna Posts: 135 Level 2

I read from the forum that this problem has occurred in the past and it just happened to me yesterday. I was winning with a score of over 600. When time was up, the thing just disappeared. No prize, noda, zip. What is going on? And please don't tell me this is a glitch. The usual King rip off.

Can anybody help? It would be nice to hear from an employee or tech helper instead of another player. This company must have enough money to hire at least one employee.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

You won't hear from a King employee or tech support here @Bennihanna as this is just a player forum.

If you want to speak to a King emoloyee you will need to use the Help function of your game to contact Player Support.

Good luck.

• Bennihanna
    Options

Ah, thank you. Probably of no use since they will ask for a screen shot and only that. Or tell me something is in beta. Hah! But thanks for your answer.

• Bennihanna
    Options

A lot of good it did to write to them. They simply referred my to the FAQ pages and to the forum. Waste of time! They really make easy money...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @Bennihanna the first reply you receive from Player Support is an automated reply that directs you to this forum

To receive an actual answer from Player Support you have to reply to that automated response detailing your problem again.

Ah, thank you. Probably of no use since they will ask for a screen shot and only that. Or tell me something is in beta. 

It is more than likely that they will blame your internet connection as that seems to be the standard response.

With regards to your Sam's Streak issue I don't win it often enough to know much about it.

There is definitely something odd about the coding for it though. When the event is over and I placed outside the top three positions Sam's Streak just stays in my Events without an exclamation mark or a one appearing on my Events. When I click on it it shows my finishing position and zero hours left. It then disappears.

All of that makes me think that the feature hasn't been coded correctly. At the very least I would expect a 'better luck next time' message.

The fact that you and several other people have complained about Sam's Streak not delivering its rewards is enough to see that there is something wrong with the feature

Let's not forget the whole 'can't connect to server' issue that Sam's Streak suffered from, and that was ignored for a long time, when it was first released.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,884 Level 5
    Options

It happened to me a lot

When the race is over, go out and come back again.

he's gone 🤷‍♀️

• Bennihanna
    Options

I tried that. Didn't work. And the Candy Crush Support is no use. No reply just tell you to go away basically. Rip off. Many thanks for your reply.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,884 Level 5
    Options

It's OK

Try to look at the good things too

Have a good day 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?