(FINISHED) πŸŽƒ Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡

πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡ Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

• akrahmer
    akrahmer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Decorative gourd season, mother fathers!!

• Tamii1995__
    Tamii1995__ Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited October 2022
    Options

*πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ 

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    Options

My memories was when I was in grammar school. We used to dress up and go door to door with large grocery paper bags and get them filled up with assorted candies and then we count all the candies when we got home. The neighborhood playground would kick off the evening with a bomb fire. Now we just have pizza and watch horror movies.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,317 Level 5
    Options

I would have done the same..what the heck that man doing.. how dare he disturb my sleep..πŸ€” Yes show em who’s boss….πŸ˜‰ well it’s certainly a tainted memory..πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Not all trick or treaters are innocentπŸ˜‚ did you read my other comment about them?..on the contrary I do miss it as well, my street now has 0 trick or treaters.

Haha! πŸ˜‚ when I read that sentence my mind immediately thought…’ In one of the horror movies..that she is watching…just as the suspense is building up…here comes the…bam POWER CUT….πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹

πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

@LoveDachs

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Cartoons πŸŽƒ 🍁 πŸ˜€

• TomOlsonJr
    TomOlsonJr Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

lots have changed with the holiday... but the weather being bearable to walk miles in... a quarter of your home town walking the same sidewalks and visiting the same homes saying the same phrase for hours on end.... the amount of sweets brought home inspected and the one for you one for you one for you 10 for me counting method to drive any child insane and the counter to the hospital with diabetes several years down the road.. Halloween parties at school.. Halloween had been chipped at to the point of the hassle for an hour trip in the freezing cold to the few homes still celebrating cause no one goes out on their block that past year...bah hum .....um boo?

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB my favourite is the horror movies! Spooky...

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello everyone my best memory of Halloween is when I was a kid I dressed up like a bum and I used some of my dads clothing because I was small so my mom stuffed pillows and clothes to help make them fit a little bit better

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?