⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Spin Wheel

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

I failed whilst playing level 2939 with just 1 move away from completion and was offered to win moves by spinning wheel. I spun the wheel and it landed on either a jellyfish or lollipop hammer. I was then shown the spinning wheel display for another chance to get extra moves in exchange for 7 gold bars. I was unsuccessful and gained 2 color bombs instead. I spun the wheel again hoping to get just 5 extra moves to finish the level but I ended up with a lollipop hammer which did nothing to help. This went on a total of 9 times costing 7 gold bars per spin until I eventually got what I wanted: 5 moves. I spent 63 gold bars, a very hefty amount, and received, I believe, 6 color bombs, 1 jellyfish possibly, 4 lollipop hammers just to score 5 more moves. I realize this bonus item, which comes in handy when needed, may or may not be available to every player but if it is a wheel that a player spins to win extra moves why litter it with boosters. This actually defeats the purpose when the player is paying 7 gold bars each spin for the opportunity to win moves. What is a player to do - continue to spin, cross fingers and spend gold bars until the arrow finds its mark? Please review and revise. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Just Me,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Just Me,

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Just Me,

Tony - King Care Team

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?