🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• eusuespie
    eusuespie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • ladly786
    ladly786 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the gold if you can

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• wendygreen
    wendygreen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Can anyone tell me why candy crush saga has changed its shape, it now is long and thin and doesnt fit on the page unless it is very small? my cat did lie on the keyboard but I cant find anywhere to take it back, it is driving me mad and is impossible to play, any ideas please,

• ayahkujion01
    ayahkujion01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • bethercoli
    bethercoli Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I didn’t get my email

• Claudette74
    Claudette74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I hate this new smaller screen

• Lozoni
    Lozoni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ik ben op level 5000 , krijg alleen groene spookjes maar ook als ik mijn booster gebruik worden ze niet geteld als weggespeeld.

doe ik iets fout ? Ik heb al heel vaak de andere items weggespeeld maar krijg blijkbaar niet de mogelijkheid om spookjes weg te spelen.

graag een idee wat ik moet doen.

• stevei
    stevei Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi all

would like to know if anyone is having problems with candy crush opening as a small box in the center of the screen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?