šŸŒļø Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Comments

• rlhinsc
    rlhinsc Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi all. I'm in South Carolina. I used to play on Facebook years ago. I just started playing on Bubble Shooter but it won't save my progress so I've been starting over each time!!!! Hopefully I cn keep my progress here so we shall see!!!

• mrstexsun
    mrstexsun Posts: 1 Newbie

Why canā€™t I play Candy Crush in landscape mode anymore? Itā€™s much to small to play in portrait mode on the iPad.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,679 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• quitecontrary79
    quitecontrary79 Posts: 1 Newbie

I do hope we can play on the landscape bite soon. I donā€™t like this ā€œtestā€ format. Some of us players have been at it for a long time, playing Candy Crush. Itā€™s nice to be able to see where you started and see whatā€™s coming ahead. Itā€™s helpful to see how many levels that you have to beat before you qualify for a specific award. I donā€™t see that happening with the test landscape. Itā€™s enough to just give it all up.

• kaijepontanoza
    kaijepontanoza Posts: 1 Newbie

playing from philippines !

• DukeHarry
    DukeHarry Posts: 4 Newbie

bekomme zu viele emails

• DukeHarry
    DukeHarry Posts: 4 Newbie

mƶchte mich abmelden

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,679 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?