⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is Amazon Prime Gaming and how can I redeem my bundles?

CommunityTeam
CommunityTeam Posts: 1,997 System
edited March 2023 in Support

Hello, Crushers!

Did you know that you can now receive free goodies from Amazon Prime Gaming? Here’s some helpful information on how to redeem this gift!

• How do I access my bundle?

Go into your Amazon Prime Gaming, select Candy Crush Saga, follow the instructions, and voilà!

• I cannot find my bundle in the game!

If you’ve collected the content but don’t see it in the game, it can be because: 

1.- You added your reward to the wrong Candy Crush Saga account.

If you already have Candy Crush Saga installed, make sure that you're logged into your correct account before you claim your bundle. It's not possible to transfer or reclaim the redeemed in-game content in a different account.

2.- Boosters and Unlimited Lives are available on one device only

Gold Bars will be available across all devices you play on. On the other hand, Boosters and Unlimited Lives will be available only on the first device you log into with your Candy Crush Saga account, so choose wisely!

3.- You're not on the last version of the game

👉️ If you are an existing player and have not received your gift, check that you have installed the latest version of the gameIf so, please try restarting the app and/or completing a level, then returning to the main screen.

• What happens to my bundle if I no longer have an Amazon Prime membership?

Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to King's Terms and Conditions.

• Why haven’t I seen this offer in my game yet?

It's possible that you'll know someone who has an event in their game when it's not available to you. This is because we want to keep our events and collaborations balanced, manageable, and visible to as many people as possible so everyone can try new events and offers.

If you don't have this offer right now, don't worry! Chances are that you'll have another event when your friend doesn't.

• What if I have an issue that isn't addressed above?

If you are having trouble with your Amazon Prime membership, please contact Prime Gaming Support.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?