Internet Connection on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
jym555
jym555 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can some kind person please help me. I have enjoyed playing Candy Crush on my iPad for years. For 2 weeks now the game says I have no internet connection, but I do have internet connection and all other apps work fine. I have tried everything including making sure I have all proper Apple updates and game updates and turned off and on the device yet the problem still persists. Reported it as well and I did everything they suggested and they provided a lot of info if you play through Facebook, but I do not use Facebook. 

Can someone please provide some help to allow me to get the game to recognize my internet connection? 

Thank you in advance for any help!

Answers

• Sweettoothcrusher
    Options

I am having the same issue when I play Candy Crush on my iPad….where it says I don’t have internet connection…plus when I log in it says my login or password are incorrect. So I create a new log in and password and it still won’t let me log in. I’m on level 4733 and I don’t want to lose my progress…

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,037 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , Is it like the picture below?

• jym555
    jym555 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes I get the message you show above about the “connection error”.

• glynbern
    glynbern Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Can someone from tech support answer these questions. I am having the same problem and the same response when I try to log in…..VERY frustrating

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

Also check more information "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit" here.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys! I'd like to add to what others have written here. If you are using a mobile device, are you clearing out the cache/history daily? One important thing to think about is turning your device off for a bit and then turn it back on to see if that clears it up. Worst case scenario is uninstalling and reinstalling the game ........ however .............. if you do this you will lose all boosters and lives since they are only saved on your device. That is why it's the last resort. Please update us and you can tag @kiara_wael who is the game moderator for this game area by typing the "@" symbol and her name and then you should see a pop up box with her name. Click on it and it will turn bold. She might be able to offer further assistance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?