๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Novapichu - A Spooky Introduction! (New Community Manager)

Options

Comments

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the candy cush forum @Novapichu

This is what my guesses are:

I've crashed over 200 cars! Fake

I've been ranked in the top 10 in the world in a video game! Friends

I love skydiving and I do it twice a year! You

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Welcome, @Novapichu! I think it's your friend who crashed over 200 cars, and you do skydiving twice a year.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options
  • Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,319 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Novapichu Hey, welcome to the king community! I hope you enjoy it here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is what I thinkโคต๏ธ

I have crashed over the 200 cars

False - if this is true your license should be removed ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have been ranked top 10 in the world in a video game!

You

I love skydiving and do it twice every year!

Your friend

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Welcome to our communityย @Novapichu ๐Ÿค—

My guesses

I have crashed over 200 cars! --> true

I have been ranked top 10 in the world in a video game! --> fake

I love skydiving and do it twice every year! --> your friend

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga forum! @Novapichu

I love that ghostly avatar also your nickname! It's a great to see you are becoming the new CM in Candy Crush Saga!

My name is LeFlarcane (you can call me also by the nickname "Sam") and I am 19 Years old. Living in the Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ [Pilipinas] and I love playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga at the most in the contests! You can know me "Countryman" (or the Kababayan)

It's a lovely delight to pleasure! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I speak English only in the Community, but I spoke Filipino [Tagalog] (a little bit of course!) and dialects from the regions of my country. Because I very needed to learn that subject (as a Filipino translator okay?).

Wow, you see that?! Okay let me guess, equipping with a red heart shaped eyepatch (just a accessory ok โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€) on left eye because we love anything:

• I have crashed over 200 cars! False, wait!!! That was so insanely crazy! This is not done, it's a domino effect uugggghhhhhh!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    • I have been ranked top 10 in the world in a video game! Surprise it's a friend! This was so extraordinary amazing!
    • I love skydiving and do it twice every year! True, please trust me I can't do skydiving anymore hahaha. Because you are so sweet!

Easy easy Novapichu!!!

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the Candy Crush Community! You all are amazing! โค๏ธ

So, here is the right answer! ๐Ÿ‘€

I have crashed over 200 cars!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

This is TRUE! Before I was in the gaming industry I was working as a crash and safety engineer/project manager at a car factory! I crashed around 50 cars every year!

I have been ranked top 10 in the world in a video game!

I have a friend that is ranked number 2 in Sweden and top 10 in the world in a video game.

I love skydiving and do it twice every year!

This is FALSE, I'm super scared of heights and have never skydived in my life.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Novapichu

I was absolutely sure that 200 wrecked cars were true. That's why I said so. But I thought there was another explanation for this. You didn't say they were real cars. But earlier you said that you love video games. I thought it was about sim racing)))). Anyone can crash a thousand cars there.

The other two options sounded equally likely or improbable, so I was just trying to guess.

You have an interesting set of professions. I also sometimes radically changed my profession, because it's interesting. And this is useful, because the brain does not rust))).

Good luck to you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woah! That was so crazy for you crashed 50 cars every year as you're working as a crash and safety engineer/project manager at a car factory. LOL! Should be careful your driving safe is the important to save your life from car accident! ๐Ÿ˜†

And your friend is really awesome gamer as your friend did ranked number 2 in Sweden and top 10 in the world in a video game! Superb and Awesome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah! I think mostly of them are really scared of highs and have never skydives too. I haven't trying to skydive yet too but I can wish I really want to try skydive as it's really marvelous, crazy and adventurous fun skydiving for me! ๐Ÿ˜œ

And it's our many pleasures and Happy Weekend to you too! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?