🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Sweetie50th
    Sweetie50th Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've had so much trouble trying to getbCandyCrush Saga hack into my life because someone is trying to take, nmy identity but, now I'm back. Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• jumxx
    jumxx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • neliz2k
    neliz2k Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing from the center of the Netherlands.

• Krasotka
    Krasotka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Я з українського міста Хмельницький. Молода пенсіонерка, граю у вільний час.

• dadablaster0624
    dadablaster0624 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I'm playing this since 10 years ago if I'm not mistaken. It's fun and analytical.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶 🍭👑

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• Farinela
    Farinela Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mozanbique 🇲🇿

• NyNy99
    NyNy99 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

🇰🇭ខ្ញុំកូនខ្មែរ🇰🇭

• NyNy99
    NyNy99 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

ខ្ញុំស្រលាញ់ប្រទេសកម្ពុជារបស់ខ្ញុំណាស់🇰🇭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?