⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 184 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

The rules say that the 20 games reset at midnight everyday, but they are wrong my 20 lives limit box is full everyday, But I only have about 5-10 lives that I can use, even when I do not use the lives the next day it is exactly the same only 10 lives available but the 20 box limit saying I have had 20 already can not figure thus out at all.

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

I'm loving the restriction, I was wasting too much of my day playing this game, restricting the number of lives has given me the time & freedom to do other activities during my day and I am much more productive now. The game is designed to be highly addictive and I am on level 13,327 limiting lives makes it harder to win challenges and consequently you get less boosters, and that leads to us spending our hard earned cash to purchase them. Have you ever noticed when you do buy gold bars or boosters to finish a level the next level is harder too? All clever stuff to get you to part with even more of your cash !! So Thank You King for giving me my life back 🤗 So embrace the change, play your 20 lives, close the game and go do something more interesting again, go for a walk, take up a hobby, see friends in person, get out there and live your actual life, it's been very enlightening xx

• cassie27
    cassie27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

I think it’s a cheap shot to limit our lives. Don’t give us access to earn them then. Just a way to make us pay for more lives?!? It’s just a game..let us enjoy it. Change it back!!

• cindyweis
    cindyweis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Get rid of this daily lives accepted limit!!! It is ridiculous. People play when they have the time and not being able to use saved lives when you want to defeats the purpose of taking a little time out of your day to unwind! Very irritating!!!

• spikey1971
    spikey1971 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Why can I only use 20 lives and having to wait 20 hours for more I love playing candy but is very annoying to wait for lives rather disappointing when I have 900+ lives

• GramT
    GramT Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

This is getting worse. It happens very often. Only allowed 20 lives extra. I used 20 of many over 30 that I had. Closed out of the game to go away, came back and had to accept the stupid terms AGAIN and all my lives were gone except 4 new ones. I did NOT turn my computer off or reset anything. I no longer have fun with this game, and I will no longer pay for any specials. This is the only game I actually bought some of the specials, especially the weekend ones, but no more. You have ruined the game for so many of your faithful players who have been playing and 'paying' for years!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page about lives

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

No one here can answer your question Spikey as we are all in the same position as you. To go from receiving and using as many lives as you like in a day to only being allowed to use 20 is nonsensical.

The official answer provided to cover the change does not make the situation any clearer either as you can see below.

We understand that this may be a big and sudden change in the game that might affect the way you play Candy Crush Saga.

This update on Lives was done to encourage you to use the lives feature the way it’s meant to be used, which is exchanging lives with others on a daily basis rather than accumulating them.

As you can see the official response contradicts itself. It says that they encourage us to share lives on a daily basis, but they then restrict how many lives can be shared in a day.

Also people accumulating lives did not stop them from exchanging lives on a daily basis.

Obviously the fact that people can still buy six hours of unlimited lives should tell you everything that you need to know about the real reason for the change to our Inbox.

• mirns1428
    mirns1428 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Since when do you reach your max lives used? This has happened to me twice now. I have free boosts from a purchase but can’t play because I have reached my max lives for the day. That’s just wasting my purchase!! Since when is there a limit on using the free lives that friends send you??!!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this for more info here

And here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?