⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• craigmarchant
    craigmarchant Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

You are alienating an awful lot of players.

just put the opt out button back on and everybody will be happy.

very simple.

• Playa'
    Playa' Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Another update done and still no resolution to this candy royale issue. I don’t want to play! Please return the “x” or the ability to opt out.

• Mary_Evans-2
    Mary_Evans-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Not only will i not spend any more money until CR can be opted out, I won’t spend gold bars on anything. I haven’t gotten past level one of the stupid game, why would I spend money on it? Rewards aren’t enough to cover what you have to spend

• TDRock2021
    TDRock2021 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

But the thing is I have no interest or participation in the game. Not anymore, even though I did for many many years.

I started this thread back in April. Somewhere in those first few days of the life of this thread, a few other members made similar posts and they were merged into this one and a community manager came on and said that your voice has been heard and we've given the info to the team etc. etc. That was two months ago.

The issue is choice. And when people were not interested in playing this game they have tried to force people to do so. But instead of forcing people to do so many - as evidence by the fact I am getting a bazillion notifications of new posts to this thread every single day - are extremely unhappy and opting not to play at all.

The team is well aware of the fact that this could all end right now by just putting that X back in the upper right hand corner where it was before. For whatever reason they are choosing not to do that. So it is for that reason that many of us are choosing not to play this game anymore it's a simple as that.

• harpua33
    harpua33 Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yeah, I’m SURE the motivation is wanting players to get free gold bars. We, the players, don’t realize that it’s in our own best interest to be forced into the time waste that is CR amidst hard levels. Of course, King’s motivation is charity and not manipulating players to BUY more boosters to actually get something from CR after enduring it for many levels. So much gaslighting…

Not spending another dime on Candy Crush after seeing how King manipulates game experiences player to player while pretending this is a level field of competition. They’ve ignored the simple request to return the opt out for MONTHS and then recently doubled down by EXPANDING forced CR to additional players. What a joke.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Every time that Candy Royale non-optional crap pops up, I'm going to quit playing and come on here to wish death, destruction and mayhem on all responsible.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

ROT IN HELL CANDY ROYALE DEVELOPERS

• mnicemomma
    mnicemomma Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not only are you forcing us all to participate in candy royale which it’s very clear NONE of us want, you’re also now trying to force joining a team to share boosters. NOPE what’s wrong with you, WE.DONT.WANT.TO.BE.FORCED. We want our choice back not king forcing their hand in forcing us to participate in their stupid testing. If you can’t give us the X back to choose then give us all a way to OPT OUT

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?