⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Marginla
    Marginla Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Get rid of Candy Royale! It is a waste of data space, slows my game, and is depressing to be told I’ve been kicked off every time I’m in Candy Crush. It isn’t very motivating nor fun.

There is no “not right now” button! Get rid of the entire thing. It was a bad idea to begin with !

• KawikaMikale
    KawikaMikale Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

One would think that by now someone would have been smart enough to put in a few lines of code that determine if a player has no remaining lives, it wouldn't offer the "Candy Royale" option in the first place.

• mike19
    mike19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

On my laptop I still could opt out Candy Royale by clicking on the X. But I lost the X on my android phone months ago, but could still use the back button if I felt there was no meaning in joining the competition. But this changed last week and now there is no option at all not to take part of Candy Royale. This is very annoying. Just a waste of time to join CR when you're facing 5 hard levels in a row. Why is it so important for King that force us to participate in CR?

• gkarg
    gkarg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For a game that claims it relieves stress, this Candy Royale thing is stressing me OUT! We used to be able to BACK out of this annoying and worthless Candy Royale, but now it forces us to play. It shouldn't even pop up, ever! If you want, put it in with the other useless Events crap. Please remove it.

• KawikaMikale
    KawikaMikale Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is this the "test" that King is running? Maybe they're waiting to see how many users decide to delete the game rather than be forced into playing Candy Royale with no way to opt out of it?

• vocamesmom
    vocamesmom Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Same thing just happened on my tablet tonight. I'm rather ticked off. I can ignore the candy royale game but I get irritated when a bunch strangers want me to add them as friends. I only want people I know. This may be the end of the road for me.

• Dees2020
    Dees2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

I completely agree! The more I play the more frustrated I get! I used to by sometimes, but the more you buy the harder they make it! I'm tired of being pushed in to candy Royale, it's completely ridiculous!] I'm about to be over this game! Maybe if enough users react they will do something about it...I'm not holding my breath!

• mewslink
    mewslink Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Well Candy Royal has pushed me out of the game. At Level 12,922 and approx $4,000 USD I have called it quits and uninstalled Candy Crush and closed my account. That eternal pop up with no way to avoid it just took the fun out of the mobile play especially as well as my desktop version. Thanks to all who have given me lives over the years it has been nice spending time with y'all!

• Yurienlaria
    Yurienlaria Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Honestly I am thinking of doing the same. Candy Royale drives me crazy, can't understand why they force us to accept that challenge. I love Candy Crush but I am spending too much time playing it . Maybe it's time for a change.

• Yurienlaria
    Yurienlaria Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?