⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• trishah
    trishah Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

The screen being too small issue has been going on for a while now. People are obviously upset. I am upset. I have money in the game and I can't even play it anymore! Bring back landscape view now! I will not play again until you change it back to landscape, or give us an option for playing in landscape.

• DirtyLeeds
    DirtyLeeds Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Everybody should complain on social media rather than on here.

give them a 1 star rating & negative review.

Candy Crush don’t don’t care on here that’s why they send you here to get useless information

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,071 Level 5
    Options

To answer your question who the moderators are:

I think kiara is a bot or someone who only uses a bot to answer questions, often inappropriately.

I think diamond dim is a nice person who tries to be kind but doesn't actually know that much about Candy Crush Saga as it's not their main King game. Pretty Bubbles is the same, nice, but not really Candy Crush saga, just stepping in when they can.

I think QueenB has left.

Novapichu left long ago.

There is yet another new community moderator called fluffy dinosaur who probably will leave soon as well because this is not a thankful job at all. Everyone is complaining and the moderators are getting as frustrated as us players because the "team" aren't listening to any feedback from us or them. I don't think anyone wants to be a CandyCrush moderator any more and that is why we hear nothing for days on end.

• ellehutchison
    ellehutchison Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I can't stress enough how much I hate the new format! And candy royale is annoying as hell. I hate it too. 😠

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Very inconsiderate to people with vision issues. If I wanted to play on my phone, I would..but I do not. Have to keep scrolling to get to and from events, and "ask friends". Playing on Windows 10 laptop just as everyone else stated.

• JSO
    JSO Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I rarely play Candy Crush since they changed the format. It's awful. I go in to get my daily helps, but I don't even want to play anymore. You can barely see the screen and moves. Terrible format. Change it back and I'm back.

• olgab
    olgab Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

screen too small - can't see to play

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 184 Level 2
    Options

Did you all know that King makes over 1.21 BILLION dollars a year. That is why they do not care about these complaints. People are obviously still paying so they can afford to ignore these complaints.

• trishah
    trishah Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Every day I reload the tab I have open with Candy Crush Saga, and say a little prayer while the page reloads, just hoping this is the day they have changed it back. <heavy sigh> At least King could do is give us an explanation.

OR... is this like what Coke-Cola did with "New Coke"? They wanted to change the original formula to one that was more cost effective but their test groups would not accept the new flavor. So, they created an even worse tasting version they named "New Coke" and for several months that's all the shipped. The uproar was intense and the sales were awful. I know this because I worked at a convenience store at the time and New Coke just did not sell. Finally, they stopped "New Coke" and then sole "Classic Coke" which WAS NOT the original formula but the one they wanted to sell in the first place. People were happy it was better than the New Coke and accepted it. The company lost money for a while but have reaped the rewards of the change in formula since then. I wonder what big change King has in store for Candy Crush?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?