⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I accidentally synced candy crush saga to facebook on Windows 10. How do I unsync it?

Options
Mariesel
Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

I accidentally synced candy crush saga to facebook on Windows 10.  How do I unsync it? I don't want to play on Facebook.

Best Answer

• Mariesel
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa - I managed to fix it by uninstalling it on the device I synced with Facebook.  When I reinstalled it I linked it via King to my account on my other device, so it kept the progress but I didn't link it to Facebook again.  Thanks.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? You can't unsync it so the only way that you can play back at level 1 is not to play through Facebook but since they save your progress without Facebook you might lose any new progress by playing the game without it.
  • Mariesel
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa - I managed to fix it by uninstalling it on the device I synced with Facebook.  When I reinstalled it I linked it via King to my account on my other device, so it kept the progress but I didn't link it to Facebook again.  Thanks.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow what a great idea!  I will try to remember this if anyone writes asking how to do it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?