⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

You can close them all and keep playing, unlike Royale. In Royale, you HAVE to PLAY whether you want it or not. Popping up and completely blocking are two very different things.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 536 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Manfred33 You're really being nasty.

We all agree that King has screwed us from opting out of Candy Royale. I, for one, like it.

I found a way to opt out until I posted it to help others. Lo and behold, King saw it and it's no longer an option. (As well as a few others giving advice! You know who you are!).

There are so many posts about Candy Royale, not being able to opt out. It's ridiculous.

Evidently King isn't going to bring back the "x" button. Put up with it. Only takes 3-4 seconds to find people on your level. Really no big deal! Hey, if you can hang and win levels, you'll win coveted GOLD!

Have a good day!

• DebraPearl
    DebraPearl Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I agree with Diamond_Lim. Why do you force us to play something that is almost impossible to win. The Royalty Rewards were so much better and you got ride of them. Not to mention you make the games so hard because you want the community to spend money to win. Thinking about leaving just because of this. You guys have become greedy!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,214 Legend
    edited July 2023
    Options

@NanaMer That is my point. Whilst you can close some of the features there aren't any that you can't not play, so none of the features are different to Royale in that respect.

All the features block the game to some degree. Do you get Sam's Streak in your game? If you do you will know that it blocks the game just as much if not more than the Royale.

• Ravenrose74
    Ravenrose74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Please take this off! Or at least make it so that we may be able to turn it off permanently if we don't wish to play it. Thanks

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,206 Level 5
    Options

You guys are lucky you get any of these events. I don't get Sam's streak, I don't get Candy Royale. Nor do I get the Season's Pass any more. I'm not sure I'll want to play on without these features, they made the game more interesting. I agree that too many events can be tedious with all the clicking through them, but if you don't get any it's actually rather boring to play.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

For a few days you could disable Candy Royale by pressing the backspace key, if you were playing on a laptop. King plugged that loophole. They're NOT listening to players. They're closing off all avenues and making Candy Royale even more restrictive. All I can say is that I play a LOT less these days.

Just not worth the time and aggravation.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 536 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Okay, this is the last time I will post on this subject. I'm just tired of logging in and seeing post after post about Candy Royale! Can't y'all get the name right?

I'm sorry, I'm being not nice. But, seriously, people, have you not read the bazillion other threads on this topic???

We, other players, try to answer the best we know how from our experiences. We're not King, we're just long time players trying to help.

KING is not going to bring back the 'x' option. If they were, they would have done so already what with all the complaints.

So, please, crushers, STOP with the dang complaints. It's not doing a bit of good except frustrating the hell out of you!

I'm sorry if I seem mean, but I'm irritated by all these threads.

I've posted before, I like Candy Royale because it gives me a chance to get Gold Bars. So what, it takes seconds to find people? So what... you're playing a free game!

Lucky y'all for being on lower levels and can maybe take advantage of Royale! I'm at 14266 and am lucky to pass an episode in a dang week!

Like I said, I don't mean to be mean. There's reality, then there's REALITY! King's not going to do anything about giving an opt out button.

Hopefully people will read this before starting another Royale thread.

Have a good night, y'all!

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 628 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

True what you said. I don't even have it in my game but if I did I would be happy to win a few bars. I really can't understand what the issue is can't they just keep playing as normal?

• flick1959
    flick1959 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please put the X button back on the Candy Royale game. I do not want to play this game. I will stop playing if this isn't resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?