⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Only 12 moves in level 552, its imposssible

Options

12 moves isnt enough to fix 3 color bombs. 

Please let there be some more moves in level 552

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Marianne, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Piotr_Walkowiak
    Piotr_Walkowiak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Marianne, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

I also have only 12 moves at this level. 12 moves are not enough to solve this level. There were 30 moves before. Is not it a mistake?
  • Enrique42
    Enrique42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have also found that the level had a maximum of 30 moves before. You find videos on youtube with 30 Moves. 12 moves make it very difficult to solve. Why was it changed?
  • Agustin_Iriarte
    Options

Please help! Im stucked in lvl 552. 12 moves are not enough, and a lot of users have 30 moves. Any solution? I tried reinstalling the app and still have 12. HELP!
  • Funktifyde
    Funktifyde Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been stuck on this level for a month. 12 moves is impossible. This is very unfortunate. Why is this issue not being addressed?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Funktifyde, now that you wrote here and complained I wouldn't be surprised that you clear it today.  I've seen that happen to a lot of people so I hope that you are one of them that does get to clear it.  The issue of the number of moves is being addressed but is it addressed for each level that I don't think so.  King monitors these levels to see how many pass and how many don't.  If a lot of players write here about the same level then the studio goes in and tweaks it a bit.  They do tweak a lot of levels but there is no guarantee that they will tweak each level.  I think the way the game works today is that they do have a lot of challenges where you can win boosters and players are now using those boosters to clear some of these more difficult levels.  Is it right?  Not according to the messages that I am seeing posted here.

• Kylie_Smith
    Kylie_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m also stuck on level 552 and are finding with only 12 moves this level seems to be impossible. Can you advise if a fix is coming soon?
  • Funktifyde
    Funktifyde Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No. Still stuck. It’s impossible. 12 moves in level 552 is impossible, and for a paying customer this is unacceptable.

• Patrick_Milligan
    Options

I don’t get why all of the answers on 552 have 30 moves and I have 12!  This is nuts folks!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?