⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6138

Options
ponigirlgmh
ponigirlgmh Posts: 16 Level 2

Really impossible with only 18 moves!!!! Looked for tips and people had 31 moves...you have basically cut the moves in half!!!! Ridiculous. I don't mind challenging levels, but when you can't get through a level without using a bunch of boosters it's unfair. I think i'm truly done with King!!!! Very Greedy.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ponigirlgmh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with your current level!!

Just for my clarification... last week, you have asked level 4841! Today, you are asking about level 6138!!

Was it a typo and you were asking about level # 5138? Or you were able to finish 1000+ levels in one week🤩

• ponigirlgmh
    ponigirlgmh Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Well, my last question was back in August of 2022, so to answer your question, NO I did not go through 1000 levels in one week, but thanks for the help anyway.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! So sorry dear @ponigirlgmh🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I did not pay attention to the year!! Please excuse me!

Coming back to your level --> The videos out there are made long time back! The Candy designing team keeps changing the levels very often. So, if you are checking the YouTube videos, look for the videos that are few weeks old, if not, few months!!

I will call in my friend and co-Mod of Candy Crush Saga @bearwithme, who is very good at giving tips. They might be busy at work as this is day time in our area.

Please wait for few more hours and @bearwithme will be here to help you👍️

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @ponigirlgmh I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community! What platform are you playing on and have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of the App? I just went down to that level and I have 30 moves.

I have those boosters on the board because I usually will preselect them before I start a level. Even with 30 moves you will still want to clear the multi- color ropes so the keys can drop and you can unlock the bottom of the board as early as possible. You also have a CB that is locked and the two cakes that can definitely help to clear the board once you finish collecting all the pieces.

However I will admit that even with 30 moves I was down to 2 moves when I destroyed the last cake and used a UFO to help remove the last of the jelly.

I will be interested to hear what platform you are playing on. Can you please post a screenshot of your version of level 6138 so we can compare them.

If you can get the 30 move version I am sure you will be able to finish the level.

😊

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,133 Level 5
    Options

Hi there. I have the same board as @bearwithme with 30 moves. Does your level 6138 look the same, just with fewer moves? It would really help us if you could post a screenshot of your starting board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?