Hello, please help me Why can't I buy gold or benefit from it? What is wrong with it? Knowing that

2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hi @6AjC6kqQ🙋‍♀️

Here are the steps for you to follow from your Android phone (Samsung)

1. Click on the "Pink Cog Wheel" that is located in bottom left corner of Candy Crush game Home screen;
    2. The "Settings" screen will appear - click on the ? (Question mark) located at the bottom of the box;
    3. Scroll down a bit till you see "Popular Topics";
    4. Click on "My Purchases" (4th option);
    5. Click on the 11th option "Do King Games have in-app purchases";
    6. Read what's written in there and see if anything applies to you;
    7. If not and nothing is useful, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    8. A form will appear with your name and email already filled in;
    9. At "Choose Topic" - select the option --> "Purchase Issues or Questions";
    10. At "Choose subtopic" - select --> "I am unable to make a purchase";
    11. At "Tell us what you need" --> explain briefly about the issue of spinning circle;
    12. Submit the form.

You should be receiving an automated email as an acknowledgement, and an actual agent will write to you within 3 to 5 days. If nobody approaches by the 5th day, send a reply to the automated email you have received and inform them that you are still looking for help.

NOTE: Please do not send more than one complaint, until it gets resolved. If we send multiple complaints, we will not be benefitted!!

Hope you will receive the Player Support team's help and they can resolve the issue soon🤞

Thank you for joining our Community and being patient with us!

Have a great rest of the week🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?