๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Tired of losing boosters because game doesn't start properly

whocares2
whocares2 Posts: 10 Level 2

Lately I have been experiencing games that start with no available moves and then get the Oops error message shutting the game down thereby losing all the boosters I selected. Anyone else having this happen?

Comments

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3

It's happened to me before, it's something so unexpected that I couldn't record it because I never imagined something like this, I imagine the following:

Have you noticed that there are levels that, when you start them with Bosters, they enter inside toppings or jellies or attract licorices and when you make a move that eliminates that piece that the Bost entered after it appears?

It may be that this happens to avoid this reported problem, there must be some poorly programmed levels that do not make this "correction" and cause this but this is JUST AN ASSUMPTION!

Existem outras possibilidades, mas vocรช nรฃo estรก sozinho nisso e se um dia eu conseguir gravar esse inconveniente vou estar relatando tambรฉm!

Apenas sugiro que vocรช faรงa essa postagem na aba "suporte" para ver o que algum moderador irรก responder, procure tambรฉm gravar o nรบmero das fases em que isso ocorre e se possรญvel uma gravaรงรฃo de tela...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,556 Legend

You are right, it is to do with starting boosters or win streak boosters usually. These levels are designed to be played without boosters, when they will give you a valid starting move, often just the one.

"Oops" levels will break the win streak of even the most cunning players. As will those "last dragon not dropping "levels. That is why King are in no rush to sort these out. They don't like it when players pass level after level having fun without buying anything.

• Espiralado

"last dragon not dropping "levels.

Has this happened to you recently? By recently I mean the month of August...

I once saw a hypothesis here, which said that this happens because the player managed to cause many strikes and explosions across the game board and the algorithm thinks that the level has been completed and starts to no longer release the dragon, although I strongly disagree with this as it sounds like something derogatory to the player (meaning they don't believe a player can make exorbitant explosions with various special candies only by getting it through a "sugar crush"? super derogatory! and I also have others points to question this hypothesis) if I consider this to be the cause then it may have been resolved, I don't know about you but there was a dragon level where I caused a gruesome cleaning on the board and after that special sweets started to be formed through the other candies that fell next and were being activated by other candies and it stayed like that with the specials taking over the stage and causing a stir and even then after all that, the last dragon fell and I passed the stage, that is this goes against the hypothesis of simultaneous explosions or, in case such hypothesis is correct (which will be ridiculous on the part of the programmers), it may be an indication that the problem has been or at least is being solved??

I also went through a certain strange level in which there is a licorice below a dragon and that part of the board is in the shape of a ladder, that is, the candies there can only fall diagonally, but the licorice below the dragon never falls, but any candy above it goes down diagonally, what does that mean? It means that if you destroy the licorice below the dragon it will fall to the place where the licorice was and will stay there forever unless you use a "free trade" to make it rise again... as I was full of bosts at the beginning and started forming a huge "overflow" in several parts of the board it ended up destroying that licorice and trapping the dragon there ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Another bad situation like this involving a dragon is something like this:

Needless to say, these dragons won't fall unless they are taken out of there (in which case I don't remember what happened for the dragons to end up in this crappy place, I guess it was my fault) but the question I ask myself is:

Are there levels where the dragons appear in regions of the board where only by moving them will it be possible to get them out of it?

And finally, I would like to know WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INGREDIENTS? never saw any "gather ingredients" level, only dragon

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,556 Legend

So many questions.... I like that.

First question: The last dragon not falling. It has never happened to me at all, ever. I just read about it in the community. I'm not sure if anyone posted about it in August. Let's hope they have finally fixed it......I don't really have a theory on this. It is too hard to test out as you can never predict when it will happen so someone.

Question 2: Trapped dragons. There are a few such levels and now and then players get very upset about them and think it is a glitch if a dragon ends up in a place from where it cannot be rescued. Some of those levels have been unchanged for years, so I do believe it is part of the gameplay, to make a level harder. You have to think and plan which candies to remove first so the dragon slips down the intended route.

Third question: ingredients were entirely replaced by the dragon eggs.

• Espiralado

Here is my post from when it happened (for the 2nd time):

I did not receive responses from those who expected to receive them because I posted in the discussions tab when I should have posted in support, in my post there is a link containing my screen recording evidencing the problem and I also talked about the problem you mentioned.

Well, at least they're paying some attention to this:

I hope I never go through that again, and if I do, I'll be posting here again!

(I took a while to answer because the "save draft" function is simply buggy, I saved the draft and went to collect the links and when I came back, all the text disappeared when the translator came into action) ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?