⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3871

Options
mel-14
mel-14 Posts: 6 Level 2

on the online walkthroughs it says the goal is for 178000 and my game is saying 666000 which is impossible!

I bought 4 extra lives and didn't complete it.

Answers

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I won't buy lives unless I already have the bricks.   This level is defective.  

• Laura__3_3
    Laura__3_3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am having the very same problem.  Lost a ton of boosts before I learned of the problem.  

• Janinesillat
    Janinesillat Posts: 117 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It’s disgusting. I had to keep buying more chances. Shame on them

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

The highest score I could get was only 520000 points, and even with a colour bomb left on board that exploded I could only get 550000 points at the end. Absolutely bloody ridiculous and rigged!!!

• Sherry_Hyler
    Sherry_Hyler Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This level is horrific.. I used to be in the waiting room every Wed...Don't know how many levels I am behind and seriously don't care anymore...I play my my 5 lives and give up...even though I have1000 more in the bank...This is not possible..I have used 50 gold bars and still could not make it..(Not free,I paid for them) .If $8.00 can't buy my way off ....then King can keep this game that is no longer fun

• Sherry_Hyler
    Sherry_Hyler Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This level is horrific.. I used to be in the waiting room every Wed...Don't know how many levels I am behind and seriously don't care anymore...I play my my 5 lives and give up...even though I have1000 more in the bank...This is not possible..I have used 50 gold bars and still could not make it..(Not free,I paid for them) .If $8.00 can't buy my way off ....then King can keep this game that is no longer fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?