Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,502 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Are you play Candy Crush Soda ?

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• idhamaniezt
    idhamaniezt Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

But to much long,when i get my ads back

• suhib
    suhib Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why do I no longer see ads in the game?

• kiara_wael
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Magda_Lela
    Magda_Lela Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

Since I bought a booster I've Lost all ads si o cannot get extra help. You keep answering to other players that we were part of a test group and that we are no longer on it. I have been playing to this Game for 15 years or longer and I always had ads available so I don't beleive what You are saying about test groups .. I just hink that You want our money which is ok somehow Buy You also should give the players who pays the chance yo get ads booster aswell.

• kiara_wael
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• kannan1988
    kannan1988 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Video ads not available for my account. I am connected fb account

• kiara_wael
    edited October 2023
    Options

• Omarjalal
    Omarjalal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

The ads don't show up for me, please help

• kannan1988
    kannan1988 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?