⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When (level) will Candy Crush end?

Options
rmur23
rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

So theyre at 1250 and counting... they stopped Dreamworld at 645 or whatever it was.... how many levels do you think they will make for the regular portion of CC? I'm hoping its done soon so I can just stop playing it...

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi rmur23!

Candy Crush is a saga - I hope there will be many more levels :-)

I suggest you take a gentle break from gaming - pull the plug from the computer, leave the mobile phone and go out and enjoy a computer and gaming free day. Playing games should be fun so only pick up the game if you really feel for it.

Cheers :-)

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I agree, I'm currently only playing because I want to maintain my perfect 3 star score, but I'd rather just stop playing. Btw, 665 is the last DW level.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Cassu—I'd love to know how you passed levels like 713 and 1198 with 3 stars. I'm guessing you finished 713 before they removed the countdown candies? As for 1198, did you actually play the board or did you just let time elapse without touching it over and over until the cascade put you over 80,000. That's the approach I've been using and the closest I've gotten is 74K.

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

@Cassu—I'd love to know how you passed levels like 713 and 1198 with 3 stars. I'm guessing you finished 713 before they removed the countdown candies? As for 1198, did you actually play the board or did you just let time elapse without touching it over and over until the cascade put you over 80,000. That's the approach I've been using and the closest I've gotten is 74K.

I played the first version of 713 which actually did not have any countdown candies but the 3 star target score was much lower. For 1198 I just kept grinding until I got lucky, I did actually play it, the key is to get both color bombs and countdown candies from the mystery candies.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Figured on Level 713—I'm currently (and futilely) trying to convince King that the 300,000 score on that level for 3 stars is absurd. There are only 15 levels I haven't yet passed with 3 stars and 713 is one of them, but I can't even get 2 stars on that one. King still insisting it's doable. SMH.
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Hi rmur23!

Candy Crush is a saga - I hope there will be many more levels :-)

I suggest you take a gentle break from gaming - pull the plug from the computer, leave the mobile phone and go out and enjoy a computer and gaming free day. Playing games should be fun so only pick up the game if you really feel for it.

Cheers :-)

In general, the term "saga" is a form of a story, so all things, even long-lived, must come to an end. The traditional saying explains that. The notable is Pepper Panic Saga, which has a complete end after about 1.5 years of journey. Now CC has over 160 episodes, or over 2400 levels, and the game becomes harder and harder as the story progresses for some reasons. But we don't expect ending anytime soon because there'll be new things to come.
  • El_Adolfo_Hach
    El_Adolfo_Hach Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

I wish to know that answer too. I'm currently at level 2,615 and every Wednesday they open 15 new levels. I wish they had a ranking list that not only includes your Facebook friends, but for players like me, they should let us know which other players are also at the top.  That'd make it more competitive. In fact the other two candies are also in their last level, waiting for more to come available each week. In soda there are 1,660 and in jelly there are 920.  

• Micah_Williams
    Micah_Williams Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm On Level 2942 HUH??? WHERE's The END DAMN LOL 

• Dicker_Fetter
    Dicker_Fetter Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My favorite levels 665/666 but where are the c-Bons? They brought so many Bonussis

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dicker_Fetter . Welcome to our Community

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?