The Boosters Issue

Options
En9998
En9998 Posts: 21 Level 2

I have downloaded, deleted the game many times, either from the phone or the facebook account, the reason is because of the lost boosters! once i had over 100 color bomb boosters and after i deleted the game and reinstalled again, i put the same account in the game and the boosters were lost please King is there any kind of way, an next update or something so that this problem can be solved and also the game can be kept via account and booster??

I would also be interested if any of you have encountered the same problem as mine, anyone who agrees with my opinion please feel free to discuss this issue!

hope we have good news!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,350 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your inventory lives and boosters! ⚠️

1. The inventory lives and boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The inventory lives and boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Lives and Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

They do not replace items and help you to return your inventory lives and boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 

• En9998
    edited December 2023
    Options

can’t u like change that??? save boosters like we save the progress of the game with facebook??

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,420 Level 5
    Options

I doubt that would be possible @En9998 , as it is fundamental in the way the game is written and played by millions. We need to accept that boosters are saved only onto the device. There are a lot of benefits to this as well. It means of course that we can play boosters while off line. If boosters were saved the same way as our game progress, this would always involve the server and mean that we do not have access to any gameplay at all when we have no internet, when our connection is unreliable, and when there is a fault at King's server, which there often is. I enjoy playing offline in the summer when I sit outside where the wifi won't reach. Accept the game as it is and make the most of it.

• En9998
    Options

if it is so for the internet issue how many games are there that u can play with boosters offline saving them with ur account??

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

That would be almost none. Very few games tie transitory data like a booster to accounts if they have an offline mode.

One of the biggest reasons is security. You can, if you are so inclined, access the game files and manipulate the data. King would just be asking to get hacked if they then allowed any of that data to come back to the servers.

Another reason it that it would brutally slow the game down and King would needs way more hardware to support it. Every booster would be a call to a server vs once at game startup.

Now they could in theory allow you to keep the account data (locally) and use it to add boosters locally to another account but that would and a layer of complexity I doubt King cares enough about to bother with.

• En9998
    Options

i actually play on my iPhone and if u’re talking about the security there’s almost no way i can hack the game, even if i’d have access to the files of the game i wouldn’t do it cuz i’d get banned from the game company KING, the same thing will happen with android smartphones,

for games that u said before there are so many of them, and here’s a match 3 game just like candy crush that i’ve tried, it isn’t slow and also boosters are saved into the progress!! ROYAL MATCH

the real reason of not saving boosters is because of KING, they just want ur wallet so.. stop wasting ur breath on telling me why they don’t allow boosters to be saved on game progress, there are over a million mobile games out there offline, like candy crush that keeps boosters, i’m not saying that they don’t want our wallet too.. but i’m just trying to tell the truth ✋

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,420 Level 5
    Options

So judging by what @Pyrolight stated, not only would this make the the game painfully slow but I shudder at the thought of what the carbon footprint would be! Think of all the power needed if every booster used by every one of 250 million players had to got to King's servers and back all the time. Candy Crush is already one of the most power hungry games around. It drains out battery in no time. Let's forget about that idea. It's not practicable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?