⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lost all my collected rewards after switching to a new phone

Options
Areeba_Mehdi
Areeba_Mehdi Posts: 1 Newbie

i just changed my phone and though did not lose my progress on the levels but lost all my collected rewards though its still showing on my previous phone . help please ?

Answers

• Michelle_Gers
    Michelle_Gers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I just want to give you some information about in-game boosters, lives and messages.

These in-game items are saved directly to your device's memory so if you have a new phone or tablet for example, then the items will not transfer over. They will only ever appear on the device on which they have been won/purchased.

As visible on the Daily Booster Wheel the free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost.

Of course, if you have purchased any boosters in your game, then please create a new post and advise us of this so that we can look into this for you. It's possible that we will ask for further details such as the purchase receipts.

Kind regards,

Johnny

i find it unacceptable that KINg doesnt have the know how as to how to make it possible to transfer items from the game!!! its ridiculous! i sepnd hours getting boosters and i cant transfer them! it is a request deman that ALL candy crush users have. why dont you fix this?? is this a way into blackmailing customers to buy boosters? so that those are transferable???? fix the problem...my iphone is already bailing out on me...and i need a new phone...it will be an android..and without my boosters i wont bother playing the game anymore! and that applies to pet saga too....
  • susie74206
    susie74206 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Jonny, your answer about in-game boosters, lives messages etc doesn’t really make sense and I am surprised to see so many aggrieved comments and going back such a long time.  The information you give may be partly correct but, in this case, correctness is an error in itself. I too have logged onto a new device and find that my levels and gold bars are saved but the boosters have gone.  This is true of Soda Saga too.  I didn’t put these into my device’s memory, your software did.  This same software managed to save our levels (if it didn’t you would lose loyal players in droves) and, in my case, gold bars, so it should be well within your engineers’ abilitities to save the boosters as well.  What is more, the daily spin wheel says nothing about these being non-transferable, can’t see where you got that from.  Don’t forget by playing, inviting friends and/or sending lives and using Facebook, your players keep your games in the public eye.  Fixing your software to remedy such faults will probably gain more than it will cost, it’s not as if the boosters are bestowed like confetti.  The spin wheel’s jackpot has never anointed me and I have probably swiped round the earth by myself.  I have transferred games from G5, Hasbro and many others  with no issues.  Coins, energy all there.   All I needed to do to transfer Microsoft Office was download it, everything was there.  I didn’t even have to sign in.  Sort it out, stop annoying your players. You know it makes sense.

I totally agree. We should not be punished by losing our boosters that were hard-earned just because we got a new phone! King transfers the game as well as the current level you are on, so King should be able to transfer the boosters which totally are needed sometimes to advance hard levels. I earned them; I should have them transferred to my new phone, as should everyone else in the same situation. King, you have a lot of upset people with this same problem; some even deleted all your games. Step up to the plate, please, and do the right thing. Thanks.
  • Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I came here to find a solution for the issue of transferring boosters (level transfer is ok) is King going to try to fix this? or do I say byebye to this game and find another?

see their answer at top - boosters seem to be permanently lost.
  • kaiasaran1
    kaiasaran1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please restore my current level after purchasing a new phone!

• klop0141
    klop0141 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

bottom line: when moving from one mobile to another all booster lost 

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi everyone, please read this post:

If you have recently acquired a new phone or tablet, this guide should help you transfer your game progress from your old device.

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first. These steps will work either on an iOS device or an Android device.

• Enter the game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand-new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred between your devices.

If for some reason the progress and gold bars do not transfer, try contacting us (by clicking 'contact us' button below) where we can help you get them back.

Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on the device on which they were purchased. This means, unlike Gold Bars and level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

Fortunately, if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there. Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device?

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many boosters on your device. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. Use them to get past those tricky levels!

Hope it helped, happy crushing.

• klop0141
    klop0141 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

FlaringCrystal120 clear.

After almost 10 years here, with the following results:

reached level=8316, rank=175,number of boosters=500

Recently I moved to another mobile and lost all my boosters****...

so it is time to move on and find another game.

Note that I "paid" for the boosters by my time, watching the advertises

Thank you all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?