After 11june update I can't receive new levels stuck on 3395

Answers

• Sarah_Ch
    Sarah_Ch Posts: 33 Level 2

I want to play but King don't 

• Sarah_Ch

Hello @Sarah please could you check which version number you now have installed? 

The last image shows 1.128 so you should have available up to level 3485. Your account shows me that you are on level  3430. 

If you are still unable to access the newer levels, the only option left would be to reinstall the game again, sadly this will mean losing any saved boosters as these are saved to your device. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Thanks! 

King has no solution to its own fault
  • Sarah_Ch

Hi Elsa ,I am so upset because I have to reinstall candy just because of King

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Sarah Ch, what a nightmare!  My heart goes out to you.  I'm not sure how much I can do on my end but please reinstall the game and I will try my best to see if I can get someone to give you a few boosters.  I am not promising that it will happen but I will give it a try.  Reinstall the game and let me know if that works and then write back here and I can try to help in the other issue.

• Sarah_Ch

Hi Elsa ,Yesterday I reinstall game.such a painfull thing for me lost of all my boosters,now your turn I need your help give me some boosters really difficult to play without boosters, thanks for reply every time Elsa I always remember you you are so kind 

• _Elsa_

I just wrote to the King Admin asking if she can help you with some boosters.  So hopefully she will write you here some time today.

• Sarah_Ch

I just wrote to the King Admin asking if she can help you with some boosters.  So hopefully she will write you here some time today.

Ok Elsa ,I can just hope
  • Sarah_Ch

Hi Elsa, no boosters but why ?

• _Elsa_

When you play on a mobile device you can lose all your boosters because they are saved to your device.  I did write to Cez to please help you but I haven't heard much from her today so she must be busy in meetings.  Also they are 6 hours ahead of my time so it's 5:00 PM and they might be leaving for the day.  I will send her another message now and hopefully you will hear back from her tomorrow.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Elsa for passing on 

@Sarah I am sorry that you have lost your boosters, sadly this will happen when you reinstall. 

Is your progress now back? Please let me know your new ID so I can create some candy magic in your account :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?