⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3586

Options

3586 does not have enough moves, why do you keep publishing INOP levels? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kerry, what is an INOP level?  I never heard of that acronym before.  I haven't seen anyone else say that they are having an issue with this level here on King Care yet but I will keep my eye open to see if anyone reports it as a glitch.

• Kerry_Ferrazza
    Kerry_Ferrazza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa, thank you for your concern. INOP is an abbreviaion for inoperative. It means not functioning properly or in need of repair.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thank you Kerry!  I never heard of that before.  You taught me something new today!  I have been creating weekly lists to be forwarded to the studio regarding these levels with not enough moves.  I am going to add this to the list.  I have seen here on King Care that the studio has already changed a couple of levels so let's keep our fingers crossed that they make some change on this level too.

• Honeybee
    Honeybee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree! This level is impossible! There is a whole thread of people here who are at their wits end! https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/07/candy-crush-saga-level-3586-tips-and.html?m=1

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Honeybee, thanks for the information.  I have reported this level to a King Admin and she has notified the studio so let's see if they make a change on it.  They have already changed a couple of levels.

• Julie_Mckeon
    Julie_Mckeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Honeybee, thanks for the information.  I have reported this level to a King Admin and she has notified the studio so let's see if they make a change on it.  They have already changed a couple of levels.

I also agree!!! This level is ridiculous!!! It seems that they started out with 24 moves on this level and dropped it to only 14 which is impossible to pass without spending a ton of money! This isn't the first level they have done this on. They need to quit doing this and figure it out before they lose faithful players.
  • Julie_Mckeon
    Julie_Mckeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also agree!!! This level is ridiculous!!! It seems that they started out with 24 moves on this level and dropped it to only 14 which is impossible to pass without spending a ton of money! This isn't the first level they have done this on. They need to quit doing this and figure it out before they lose faithful players.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Julie, thank you for adding your response here.  I have added this message to the list of complaints where the number of moves has been changed.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that they correct this soon.

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I have to chime in also. No amount of boosters would even make this a winnable level.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks all.  I will notify them again about this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?