⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Want more customers? Treat us right.

Benni_Jones
Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2

I saw an ad for CCS on TV, so apparently you want more customers. I bet you want customers like me because I spend money on the game. But no more. Not a dime. You have lowered the number of moves on many levels. I can no longer access Mort's Helmet or the Golden Space Ship - they are no longer part of the game. I don't mind a challenging game; I like it in fact. And I used to spend money for those levels which had me stuck for days. But now I feel I am being taken advantage of, I feel used and disrespected. If you want me back, redo those levels which were hard already before being "buffed". OR, give us the Helmet or the Space Ship back. Because there are a lot of games out there and, from now on, they, not you, will be getting my money. One in particular just came out with a new version, and if I want to spend my pennies, I will spend it there, not on King games. Good day.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend

Hi Benni, I am sure that the studio would love to give you the Space Dash/Helmet challenge back but it has a glitch in the HTML5 coding and the studio has taken it off the computer until they find a fix for it.  It's only available on mobile devices until further notice.

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi Benni, I am sure that the studio would love to give you the Space Dash/Helmet challenge back but it has a glitch in the HTML5 coding and the studio has taken it off the computer until they find a fix for it.  It's only available on mobile devices until further notice.

Thanks, Elsa. I have been playing other games that don't have glitches or haven't made the game harder. Surely there are other ways to support your paying customers. Or you can just work on that glitch. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?