flic
flic Posts: 3 Newbie

I couldn’t cross the level 3184 since last week

Thanks for helping

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @flic🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I will call in my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme who is good at providing tips to beat a level.

Please bear with us🍫🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @flic and welcome to our wonderful community! First of all this level is designated the hardest level there is (flaming hot), so it is expected that it will take you several tries (at least) to pass it.

The biggest hurdle are the limited amount of moves. You need to keep clearing and making matches under the top dispensers so you can get stripes and especially the wraps from the center dispenser. Getting a stripe wrap combo will not only help to open up the board, it also will hit the fish bobbers to help generate the number of fish you need. I was able to get a stripe and wrap to drop together by matching beneath the middle three dispensers. Also you need to pop the bubblegum to help open the board and get some of the icing you need.

If you have friends, after you lose the first time, I usually get a pop-up where a friend gives me 3 additional moves.

I replayed the level several times (losing the first time) - However I used two hammers to create two wrap/stripe combos and the last combo I managed to make in between the four fish bobbers, which finished releasing all the fish that I needed. But I was still short on bubblegum - so I used a UFO to get the bubblegum before I ran out of moves. I could have saved the UFO and just bought 5 extra moves to finish.

Also if you manage to get two wraps to fall from the center dispenser (need a lucky board) that huge combo should open the center area and generate the amount of fish you need. Then if you can set off a stripe/wrap combo between the 4 bobbers - you should probably be able to finish the level.

This is one of those levels where if you don't use any boosters or extra moves, you will need to get a very lucky board.

I wish you good luck and a very lucky board.

😊

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Yeah you need to buy all these boosters that’s why it is so hard. No thank you. I have been stuck here for weeks now.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,753 Level 5
    edited January 20
    Options

I'm not sure this will help you @pumcar but I have just tried out this level to test if there is a mechanism which will give you a lucky board. A lot of the other levels have been made easier this weekend, but level 3184 remains pretty well impossible. When I try a tricky board I always play the first move or two that the game suggests, and whenever I can't see a really good opportunity I also follow the suggested move. If there is a lucky board, then doing this will trigger it.

I think the algorithm is probably set to not ever give you a pass without boosters at the moment, it seems to have been put in the game to block players who won't pay to play. However, I think that probably every level up to 10,000 will still at some point be possible to pass with pre level starting boosters. In my experience, if I get unusually close on one attempt then if I play starting boosters on the next attempt the game may let me pass. And that is exactly what happened just now with level 3184. The first time I got anywhere near close was after about 20 attempts and then on the the very next try I played pre level colour bomb and wrapped/striped starting boosters, then carried out the moves mostly as the game suggested. Here is my lucky board I got to by the end: As you can see the game has given me a red stripe/colour bomb combo to use to break the remaining blockers. So I was able to pass witht he remaining moves.

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

All are done I am still stuck here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?