cant save through king server

chrisdownschrisdowns Posts: 5
For the last month I have not been able to save my progress. I am playing on pc win 10 and save through king server. When i click on the king icon nothing happens. I also don't get any competitors scores anymore. I also wont let me send lives to other players. I do not have a facebook acc and would rather not set one up if possible. I have done the most recent update. Any ideas?

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,144 Superstar
    Hi @chrisdowns,

The lives is a glitch that the studio is aware of so that won't be working for you right now.  I am not using Facebook either because of the constant glitches.  I only play through the Kingdom.  Please complete the contact form from here:  https://soporto.king.com/contact   They can manually go into your account and get your progress back.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.