๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

how can i play in my pc

Options
veterana
veterana Posts: 5 Level 2

i play Candy in my tablet Apple and want to play in my pc too

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,820 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @veterana๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Did you save your game on your tablet with a Facebook account or through Kingdom account?

Does your PC supports Windows 10/11 or are you planning to play on a browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,).

If you have a Facebook account, you will be able to play the browser version or on Windows 10/11 - the App version of the game;

If you have a Kingdom account, you will not be able to play on Chrome, etc., but only App version.

Hope this clarifies all your questions. If you have further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @veterana๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Did you save your game on your tablet with a Facebook account or through Kingdom account?

Does your PC supports Windows 10/11 or are you planning to play on a browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,).

If you have a Facebook account, you will be able to play the browser version or on Windows 10/11 - the App version of the game;

If you have a Kingdom account, you will not be able to play on Chrome, etc., but only App version.

Hope this clarifies all your questions. If you have further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• veterana
    Options

I have a king account and my pc is android/window. So, i guess i cant play. Pitty, because my Candy in tablet is constantly freezing and I lose lives and boosters when that happens. But i thank you very much for your prompt answer and amability. Sorry my english.

• veterana
    Options

I have a king account and my pc is android/window. So, i guess i cant play. Pitty, because my Candy in tablet is constantly freezing and I lose lives and boosters when that happens. But i thank you very much for your prompt answer and amability. Sorry my english.

• PummyRaj
    edited February 3
    Options

Hello @veterana๐Ÿค— Thank you for replying back!

I am not aware of Android/window PC! Let me research a bit and get back to you.

You said the game is freezing on your tablet! Let's see why it is happening๐Ÿค”

What is the make and model of your tablet? Can you please check the version of game App and also the software version on your tablet?

P.S: I did not have any issues at all to understand your English๐Ÿ’›

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?