⭐ Candy Crush All Stars returns 🪅

Options

Comments

• JeffMakesGames
    JeffMakesGames Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    Not my cup of tea, but good luck everyone! - All Stars might not be your jam, but maybe you have some good vibes or tips to pass on to fellow players?

I have no plans to do any events that involve competing against other players.

I know King said they have put an anti-cheat system in place, but it doesn't actually seem to stop cheaters from ruining things.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options
    Not my cup of tea, but good luck everyone! - All Stars might not be your jam, but maybe you have some good vibes or tips to pass on to fellow players?

Voted

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,531 Level 5
    Options

Voted✅

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 623 Level 3
    Options
    Ready to Crush More! - Eager to outdo your last performance? Share your goal for this year's tournament

@christinewupp I received email 1st then a zoom call later. I wasn't told anything about players being disqualified on the zoom call. No I didn't go to England. On the call I was given information about the tournament and was asked to present my passport plus other items for viewing. My passport was not valid at that time.

• Quitetos
    Quitetos Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited February 28
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

I really have no time for the All Stars and it is a bit too competitive for me (uses too many boosters, gold, I desperately need by beauty sleep, etc.). However, I really like trying to understand what makes the different players click!

@cookiemae you are most interesting, please join me more in the new levels thread, I need you girl! @christinewupp you were a talking about starting back playing new levels, where do you stand on that now? @ponce123 looks like you be a player for sure, how long have you been playing CCS?

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 844 Level 3
    Options

Missed an option

I've been waiting for this! - I have my popcorn ready, let the entertainment begin!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited February 27
    Options

You too, @Pyrolight, seem quite the fun type! You definitely have me confused! Just the way I like things! Hehe!

I'll be watching too! The All Stars should be interesting! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for more than a decade. and I have a great testimony. Last year for playing Candy Crush Saga I ended up with my girlfriend because she thought I was being unfaithful, since as you know it is a real-time event, which sometimes did not allow me to eat, sleep, work, or even share with nobody . since she always had the phone with me. I am a staunch player and we should do tournaments or group events... I feel like I gave a lot for the little that Candy Crush Saga gave me in 2023. I would like to know what kind of dynamic was the final in London? That is, what the theme of the game was like.

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    Options

Last time I lost on last stage , which was bit of heart break , hopefully this time it will not freeze on streaks , and looking for some new twist and turn ,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?