⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush: Sugar Track Is Here!

Options
Daniel
Daniel Posts: 109 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Level Help & Tips

All aboard for a sweet reward! The Sugar Track is officially here so hop on the train to sweetness town, population you!

What is the Sugar Track?

The Sugar Track is a new feature in Candy Crush that gives you even more gameplay and great opportunities to earn a sweet in-game reward! Play special levels and you’ll receive candies called Sugar Drops! The more Sugar Drops you have, the further along the Sugar Track you’ll go and the closer you are to claiming your reward.

How do I get on the Sugar Track?

Getting on to the Sugar Track is easy! All you have to do is make sure you have passed Level 35! You’ll then be able to play Sugar Track levels to collect Sugar Drops!

How do I find Sugar Drop levels?

Sugar Drops can be found in levels you’ve already played (providing they are after episode 3) and levels you have yet to play! You’ll know a level contains a Sugar Drop as it will have a special ribbon around it with a “C” in the centre.

How do I collect Sugar Drops?

If you set off a "Sweet", "Tasty", "Delicious" or “Divine” combo, while playing a Sugar Drop level, one regular candy on the board will be transformed into a Sugar Drop candies which again has a "C" wrapped around them.

To collect your Sugar Drop, simply match it like you would any other candy! The great thing is, even if you fail a level you can still keep any Sugar Drops you have already collected from it.

What rewards can I get?

Rewards can come in all shapes and sizes: from boosters to lives and everything in between. You never know what you are going to get. Tasty!

Hop aboard the Sugar Track and get you some sweet rewards!

Comments

• PatVanderPloeg
    PatVanderPloeg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    That does not really answer the question.... why are you making some levels difficult by restricting the moves down to a dozen.... this does not make it fair.... it just makes it stupid...... I have run into more than my share of these levels. Programming these levels to fewer moves makes it hard to not only beat the game...... In comparison the people who have already played have 5 times my score... Did you think about that or is it you just do not care.... I do not care for you changing the level moves after the fact....
  • tialopes89
    tialopes89 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    For level 720 its near imposible to pass since im only getting 12 moves to work with. What am i supposed to do
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @PatVanderPloeg and @tialopes89, your message is going to get lost here since this is some insight into the sugar drop challenge.  In the future, I would suggest that you start a new discussion so that it will be visible for everyone to read.

You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?