Blocking User/Deleting Requests

There needs to be an option to delete or deny requests or else block a user in a mobile platform. I have one user that inundates me with requests until my requests are full and I am unable to receive lives. They always send requests for me to send them lives and never send any back. Right now I have 8 requests from them. I read that a user can be deleted or blocked when on a desktop, however when I went to my desktop they are not listed as a “friend”. I do not want to add them to delete them as my concern is that desktop and mobile are not properly linked. On desktop I actually don’t see all the levels and it doesn’t show the one I am currently on as it seemingly exceeds those reflected on the desktop version. 

If if anyone has any insight on how to deny requests or delete someone as a friend in mobile I would appreciate the insight. 

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,144 Superstar
    Hi @chocolatelove, I am doing a Google search for you right now and came across this link:  https://www.imore.com/how-block-facebook-game-requests-iphone-and-ipad .  I don't know if you have the Apple or Android device but I could only find this article for Apple and couldn't find anything for Android.  I assume it would be the same thing - going into your settings.  

Also if you go to your desktop even though they are not a friend you could still do a block by going into your Facebook settings and adding his name.

Let me know if this article works for you.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• I’m not on Facebook. However I’ll take a look at the article to see if there’s useful tips. 
  • Elsa after reading the instructions I have viewed the article prior and it lead me to believe the individual likely plays on Facebook and has followed the blocking option while still sending requests. I just find it incredibly selfish and as I mentioned earlier it bogs down my request box with one sided requests for help. 
    Do you have a Facebook account?  If so, I'd still go in and block that person. 

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• Elsa I haven’t used Facebook for 5 years and upon looking at it I did not have Candy Crush as a game I played but did have Bubble Witch. I went through the online steps of blocking as I don’t have an app. Hopefully that will do the trick because yesterday that person had 10 requests and I cleared them and they already have 5 more. I want to tell them how selfish they are. Lol 

Foster if your out there stop being selfish. 
    Hi @chocolatelove, please keep me updated if that selfish person is finally blocked from your game.

• Your solution worked thank you so much for the help.