💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!

Options

Comments

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 651 Level 3
    edited March 19
    Options
  • WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I didn’t mean to be rude and if I was I apologize! To me it sounds like you’re at a pretty high level also and that you’re breezing through the levels with ease.. and I’m honestly saying that I am positive that’s not possible. But I in no way meant to be rude or anything..sorry if that’s how I came across!!

• cookiemae
    Options

Well you basically called me a liar and are still calling me one with this post. Have a great night.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    edited March 19
    Options

Hi Cookiemae

I specifically said levels are passable without boosters, I pointed out the odds of it can be painful. 

Anyway from a long time gaming, and understand this is not personal even if it seems that way, I take what those with hidden profiles/stats and such with a large grain of salt. I am not saying you are lying but I also have no reason to believe what you are saying. 

That all aside, this is a mobile game, they are going to do everything in their power to make you spend money. In the past it was the whales that did the heavy lifting but gaming companies specifically have moved to squeezing more out of everyone. This almost always coincides with a drop in player base since. You made a billion last year, you need to make a billion+ this year. Since King only had ~200 million "active", more than once a month playing, players and that was down each year since 2015, it is unlikely they have gone up. This leads to the mentioned squeeze of everyone. Also Activision/Blizzard loved that concept even though it burned them in the long run

• cookiemae
    Options

No problem. I understand what you are saying. I tagged you in my post and I apologize for that. Sorry.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,625 Level 5
    Options

@cookiemae I remember we had a very similar conversation several months ago and I myself at the time was rather taken aback by your statement of being able to pass almost every level without playing boosters or gold. I can understand why this upsets some players stuck on a level for days. Please could you clarify exactly what you mean by this? What exactly do you mean by "without boosters" because the very act of passing the previous levels gives you win streak boosters on your starting board!

That is the point here, that people are trying to make in this thread. If you are out of boosters and gold on a difficult level, you have to play it again and again and you can NOT pass it. Not now, not tomorrow, not if you replay the level 50 times of more. In the past seven months or so whenever a player has complained here about a specific level I scroll back in my game and try that level without ANY boosters, and I absolutely find that at that moment a player posts here that particular level can NOT be passed without boosters or gold. Then I try the same level and I find that the moment I play pre level starting boosters the game boards change. Time and again I have found in my tests that on these impossible legendary levels the mere act of placing a colour bomb and wrap/stripe combo onto the starting board actually triggers a lucky board! That is how King design the game now, it is written into their algorithms. I am convinced of that. So please could you clarify if you really, truly don't have any boosters on your starting board? Do you not even play pre level boosters?

• christinewupp
    Options

I can assure you @WalleyeGuy1967 that some of us do indeed breeze through the levels with ease, and I have spent the last six months or so trying to find out how, but running three test games. So far I have found that the way King change the levels, ALL the levels, from one week to the next greatly changes how enjoyable and easy a level is. This they do one episode at a time. So for example, the episodes in the early 15,000 range (15,000 to 15,200) have been made as easy as those around 1000. I played those episodes recently and got lucky board after lucky board and was really enjoying playing again, apart from using a pre level colour bomb, which we often get half an hour of from the daily treat machine or events, I hardly needed to use any boosters at all. So I checked on YouTube if I was getting more moves than others. This is what I found: Until three months ago all those levels had about 22 moves, now we get over 33 or 38 moves, making them absolutely passable with only win streak boosters and maybe the odd colour bomb pre level booster. King have done the exact opposite to other episodes. The one I just played starting 6201 in my other game is such an example. Level 6212 oh my God how have they nerfed that! One minute I enjoy the game in an episode in the 15,000s zooming through levels with ease, the next I log into my other game and am fuming and hate the game in an episode in the 6000s. This game is so divisive! If I wasn't the same player (me) using the two different logins I would be accusing myself of lying!

We must all understand and acknowledge how King manipulate the game guys. Some of us instinctively know how to work around the algorithms so we manage to win more gold in the episode races than we spend getting through the episode. That is the winning strategy in Candy Crush. Anyone out of gold and out of a stock of boosters is really going to find it hard to get back on their feet. Those with gold and boosters saved up from earlier on do have a chance to succeed in this game though, and enjoy the game. It is very similar to real life: The rich get richer, the poor stay poor.

• zübeyde_
    zübeyde_ Posts: 89 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, when you finish a level in the game, you cannot move on to the next level. This problem exists on computers and phones. When will you fix this? I am at level 15516 and I cannot progress.

• christinewupp
    Options

Hello @zübeyde_ You will need to contact Player Support for this issue. This here is a player's community, so we can not fix this for you. Try this link:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?