Level 6454

919sunshine919
919sunshine919 Posts: 10 Level 2

I’ve been stuck on this board for dayssss. My love for this game is dwindling, fast. I’ve spent so much money on bars and boosters and I’m over it. Is anyone else stuck on this IMPOSSIBLE board? It seems that there’s no way to beat it unless you spend money on gold bars. Anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Have you seen this video with talkthrough?

• 919sunshine919
    919sunshine919 Posts: 10 Level 2

Unfortunately there are only 23 moves in level 6454. ☹️ I wish there were 39 moves.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator

Hello @919sunshine919🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I tried the level multiple times and I did not have much luck in destroying the frosting at the bottom of the board in 23 moves!!

Hi @christinewupp and @MannyFae🙋‍♀️

Can you please check this level in your games? How many moves do you have? Have any tips for "Sunshine" to pass the level?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Thanks for the call. I get 24 moves. I managed to pass this on my seventh attempt using starting boosters and one striped candy. Despite the opening board being blocked up I think using all three pre level boosters starting boosters may trigger a lucky board on this one, so it is worth playing those even though at first sight they seem to be wasted. This is my opening board

There is only one choice of first move. After this move, watch out for every single opportunity to create special candies and take that opportunity. The more wraps and stripes you can create the more chance of passing. If the game won't allow you to make special candies then you probably don't have a lucky board and there is nothing you can do but try again. I was lucky on my 7th attempt. I got a colour bomb and was hoping to create a stripe or wrap next to it, but then got even luckier: I got another colour bomb!

Obviously I make that combo. After this I am careful to not now mess things up. There are still a lot of blockers with only seven moves to go. I may have a winning board here: Making the red match on the right will clear another line and create a purple striped candy for the bottom row as well as creating another red horizontal stripe all in one move.

I may have made the wrong moves after that, but I find myself with a colour bomb and four moves to go. I think now the game will leave me a few moves short, so I decided to use a striped candy to place next to the colour bomb to make my own combo.

After playing the combo I find myself in this winning position.

I hope this helps @919sunshine919 With 23 or 24 moves I don't think this level can be passed without boosters. I do hope you have some starting boosters to try my strategy. Sometimes the game will give you timed boosters in events, which might help you pass. Good luck!

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 562 Level 4

I have 24 moves to complete this level. I managed a to get to 'one hammer away' position as I got a lucky board on my first try.

Interestingly, the board I got after making the first move had a lot of orange and purple, but very few other colors. Matching the orange candies in the leftmost column resulted in even more purple candies dropping, an I got a color bomb.

I matched it with green to remove the frosting and allow the candies to fall into the central space. Again, a batch of candies of the same color dropped into the middle column and caused chaos, opening up the board.

I usually make wrapped candies whenever I have the opportunity on levels like this. In this case, I found myself making lots of stripes and some striped and wrapped combos.

This led me to being only one hammer away from winning.

I have very little advice since this is a lucky board level. In this case, the lucky board I think will be the one that allows you to remove the frosting at the top early. When the board opens up, use that space to create wrapped candies and any other combinations you can manage. If you get really close and you have a lollipop to win the level, use it.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?