Level 4723, dragon gets stuck

Options
Mentebella
Mentebella Posts: 4 Newbie

On level 4723, the dragon gets stuck at the bottom, next to the drop. But that part of the board has no candy on it so you can't even switch to get him over. I have had this happen on a few other levels but I'm tired of losing my win streak over it and all the money I spent to keep it. Is there a solution?

Best Answers

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    edited April 3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello . Seeing the video posted by kiara there are yellow candies in this level needed to help the dragons escape. It is important to not destroy any of those yellow candies! You can only save the dragons by matching the three yellow candies. So on a level like this one it is best to not play any boosters. A double colour bomb combo would destroy the yellow candies and fail the level.

There is a risk if you are on a top win streak and routinely play pre level colour bombs to get caught out in a level like this one, and it has happened to me as well when I have played too quickly without thinking. My best advice is to always watch out if you notice rogue yellow candies on the starting board in a dragon level! There are some other levels like this one, with yellow candies that you have to match to move the dragon to its exit.

• Mentebella
    Mentebella Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you.

I figured that out on the third try. My key was already gone.

Sneaky.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?