One of These Things Are Not Like the Other

Options
13»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

I agee with @Alienscar, when you go about the game as a single player, sort of competing with yourself that seems to be a more pleasurable way to play. I have heard of CCS being described as a game for people who do not like to play games. In the beginning, many players found it amusing that you can use the different platforms/versions together and yes, that is what made the game so appealing to many. When I was first playing, started July 2013, it was a well known that some levels were easier to pass on the mobile and some on the browser version. If you were having problems passing a level on one then you would try the other.

My different platforms/versions are not all the same, my different Facebook browsers can be different, my Win apps sometimes offer me different pre-game boosters and my mobile gives we all kinds of things! The problems that exist now have always existed. Change is envitable and it is just a game.

Now when you do not get any good side games/events, it is not fun and is disappointing. I tend to play less! That is where I am now and have been for a few weeks! My mobile really isn't helping me much lately…ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

100% agreed. I also like to say the rich get richer with this game. The events / boosters that some players get the opportunity to compete in is unlimited while others never get the opportunity at anything. For me it's hit and miss. So now my red wine is kicking in and I need sleep. I look forward to my caffeine updates in the morning🤣

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    edited April 6
    Options

@Pyrolight I can't decide whether to laugh or love your comparison between the Newfies and the Irish. Spot on👍

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

This morning some of my browsers show a Champions Race, some an Episode Race and some nothing! Who's to figure? Hehe!

Just trying to have a good time with the game and all you players! Wishing each of you many boosters and whole lotta gold. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?