⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• NoHoney
    NoHoney Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I loathe the Candy Royale. I think it's pretty shady that you can't opt out. But it's worse that you can't even skip ahead of it. Makes you sit through the little count and suck up as of your timed rewards as it can.

• rodatus
    rodatus Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Exactly. They must be making more with Candy Royale, or it would have been eliminated.

• Kcarrick52
    Kcarrick52 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am sooo f'ing fed up with candy royale!!! Why am I forced to spend time starting and continuing, especially when I buy time??? I DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN CANDY ROYALE!! How many more messages do you need from users?? You have 119 pages HERE!!! Why don't you listen???? People have been complaining for more than a year!

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

I found by refreshing my screen, I could avoid Candy Royale. It worked for a couple of weeks. Now, If I do that, the screen goes purple, as if it's resetting, but it doesn't reset. It freezes. No matter how many times I log out and back in, I can't play at all for a few hours. Then, when I can play again, if I refresh to get out of Candy Royale, it does it again. I'm playing waaaaay less than I used to because it's not worth the aggravation of CR popping up every few minutes and telling you stupid things about how close you are to a potential reward. Instead of getting King more, CR is weaning me off the whole game.

• progresslost
    progresslost Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The complaint has being going on for at least a year. Has King ever bothered to respond after the initial generic post?

Games like Candy crush are meant to pass the time and be fun, not take all your time and annoy you.. I don’t need races, friends, season passes but most of all I don’t WANT Candy Royale.

Other people want those and that is fine but can they not just let us opt out?

Anyway I’m done with the game. Going to remove my account soon. King clearly can’t be trusted so I’ll want to certain there is no trickery.

• Tua_Nonna
    Tua_Nonna Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 4
    Options

On phone, just prevent Candy Crush to connect, and Candy Royale will be gone. Obvious enough, you won't get most of the prizes, but Candy Crush will still be playable.

King didn't listen, they kept making fun of us, so here we are. No more store, no more friends, no more annoyances.

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Then why do you people keep playing it? There are plenty of other games out there to play. I don't say this to be mean to all other players, I say it because I want other players to let go of there frustration by playing other games and no I don't mean games that belong to king, no I mean there are other games to download that will give you no headaches and more enjoyment of your time. So please I urge all of you let go of Candy Crush and play other games that will more your day stress free.

• Tua_Nonna
    Tua_Nonna Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I see you love telling people what they must do, well in this way you are perfectly aligned to King, wanting to force their players to do what King themselves like.
    My position is different, and it is common to many who posted here: we don't use a feature and we ask to have the CHOICE to not use it. We aren't asking others to be obliged to play the way we like it. I think that King, behaving this way, is loosing every ounce of trust they may have built in the past 10-12 years, and is lacking the basics of respect towards players. Just my personal opinion.

On a side note, get rid of Royale extended:
    (you have forbid Candy Crush to connect to prevent Candy Royale from starting and.. )

sending Candy Crush in background after you actually start playing a level, will trigger the request to allow connection when you restore it in foreground. You can then safely allow it, because if a level is started, Candy Royale won't be able to start. Best of both worlds: no Royale, and gold bars available just in case! 😘

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

No you have got it all wrong. I found other games that are better suited for my time than Candy Crush. Heck there are games on the internet that are more enjoyable than Candy Crush, there are games within google play that are actually more enjoyable than Candy Crush. I stopped playing Candy Crush over 2 months ago and I'm more happy not playing the game than I actually have ever playing it and no I'm not joking, I'm being 100% Honest. I want the folks who are frustrated with Candy Crush to find other games that are less stressful and more enjoyable so how exactly is that a bad thing?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?