Ads

Options
Memokhaled
Memokhaled Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, I made the purchase but I no longer receive ads! Why were ads helping me? Why did they disappear?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,297 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more InfoΒ Here

• kshell
    kshell Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I love the ads and miss them dearly. Also miss the magic shaker! I really don't care for the double arrow button on the bottom right corner. I never noticed any difference in play. Please gjve me back the ads and the magic shaker if possible. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kshellπŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!

Unfortunately, as players - we cannot choose when we will receive the Ads! All these special features are sent by the King team to the players' groups list, generated by their computer system. They do not have a hold on who will receive the Ad and who doesn't!! But, since you had them once in your game, I am sure you will receive them again -- just a matter of time!

So, in the meantime, all you can do is - to make sure that your game App is updated with latest versions; keep at least 2 GB free space on device memory; and stay active in the game. These will speed up the process!

With regards to the "Magic Shaker" -- another "test" feature!! I did not even see that in my game! I am suspecting that not many players had a chance to play with it!! If that test is discontinued by any reason, they might not bring it backπŸ€”

• soraiamc322
    soraiamc322 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You made the purchase now you are their cash cow. They’ll never give you ads back. It’s a trick. I made that mistake years ago and they gave me some ridiculous excuse why I don’t get them anymore

• verac6311
    verac6311 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

same here. I mistakenly bought a 0.99 sale item and immediately lost all ads, all free booster ads and all the ad related games. I’m so disappointed in King

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?