⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2024 Tournament

Options

Answers

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hey everyone, I just wanted to jump in and say that most likely what you are seeing is not players cheating. The player card, where you can see how many levels a specific player has beaten this week is not updated as often as the leaderboard. What this means, is that the players likely have played a lot more levels this week than what you see on the player card when you press their name.

We know this is a bit confusing, and not ideal but I want to reassure you that it's a very high priority of for us that All Stars is fair and we have multiple systems in place to detect and remove cheaters and bots. These players are likely not part of it 😊

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    edited April 26
    Options

That doesn’t explain that points can jump triple in 3 mins. Tbh when I seen people prove cheating u guys do nothing. And if the king does have things like cheating rules to stop them why is that people have to send it in and don’t say there playing offline because I had my game on 24 hours and did watch the game. And tbh u say there is no bots and cheaters but people have proved with screenshots. And when one person did prove the the cheater they gave her 30 gold bars is that a joke

• JanieJackson
    JanieJackson Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 26
    Options

I have played day and night of this competition with barely any sleep. I have been in first every single round of this all stars game…I have a bot that has gained so many points in absolutely no time…I have reported them. I am tracking their points and taking screen shots. I can complete levels very quick but they seem to be complete 5 to my 1 with me winning on first try! How is this possible if they are not bots!

• Coopl66
    Coopl66 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I did the same exact thing, playing every minute of everyday the tournament was running. I was in first on my leaderboard for all rounds up until the final stage 2nd knockouts yesterday, I came in 5th. I am disappointed with how this went as I was able to win over 100 stages and still could not keep up with their tripling massive points they would gain as I got closer. I reported this to King and have not heard anything back. I feel taken advantage of, as no matter what once in final knockout stage round 2, I started @ 6am PST, played all day until 1am and could not gain any momentum to move up. A lot of levels didn’t have purple stars, where boosters were suppose to drop they didn’t, very difficult to start a chain reaction etc. I guess we were played alright to spend money which I have rarely ever done. I invested this time as the prizes would have been worth it. Very sad this was like this and ironically now the game is playing as it always has in the past. Lots of purple stars in every game, boosters and keys actually falling down and showing up and chain reactions possible. I am at 8600 level and will still play, but never will I give them another penny of mine. Very sad🥲 Thank you for sharing your experience as well. Please continue to report this and I will do the same!

• Coopl66
    edited April 28
    Options

There is definitely something not right in the all stars tournament. I won in very short periods of time and played until ai had to sleep for 5 hours. In the last week I won over 100 stages alone and anytime I caught up in collections, The other players would start playing and their stars/points would triple after only playing 4-5 levels. The game was being fussy and not dropping down the keys if required, boosters and many games did not have purple candies. I did report the issues and did not get a response. I am very frustrated at the fact that it genuinely seemed legit until the final knockouts first stage, which I ended up winning. I have played since the beginning of the app, and never had the game blocked so many moves, boosters, chain reactions, etc as it has during the 2024 Tournament especially in the final knockout stages. I realize there are very good players however the game continually tells me I am in the 1% of players and know I play well. Even with needing to lay my dog of 16years to rest on the 22nd, I did not miss hardly any playing time. Wish it would have proved to feel and be a bit more legitimate. I thought I was replying to FluffyDinosaur so I believe this posted twice. Unsure how to delete, sorry for multiples.

• Coopl66
    edited April 28
    Options

There is definitely something not right in the all stars tournament. I won in very short periods of time and played until I had to sleep for 5 hours. In the last week I won over 100 stages alone and anytime I caught up in collections, The other players would start playing and their stars/points would triple after only playing 4-5 levels. The game was being fussy and not dropping down the keys if required, boosters and many games did not have purple candies. I did report the issues and did not get a response. I am very frustrated at the fact that it genuinely seemed legit until the final knockouts first stage, which I ended up winning. I have played since the beginning of the app, and never had the game blocked so many moves, boosters, chain reactions, etc as it has during the 2024 Tournament especially in the final knockout stages. I realize there are very good players however the game continually tells me I am in the 1% of players and know I play well. Even with needing to lay my dog of 16years to rest on the 22nd, I did not miss hardly any playing time. Wish it would have proved to feel and be a bit more legitimate.

• stephenamanda
    stephenamanda Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I took have this same issue. I just like everyone in the last round has Fimesh in top spot to get here and all of a sudden within thirty min of the round starting this Bot has over 500 thousand. And now they are getting close to 4 million. Over a million more than the second spot. With only 45 levels won. And has been on level 16550 the whole time. And from United States. Same same.the administrator told me that it probably just hasn't updated. But every other player that is real has updated and does so after every level completed we can't compete in an unfair game against Bots. I to have screen shots at 15 min intervals and you can see everyone elses stuff update except the Bots. We have been lied to and betrayed, tricked in to this by criminal advertisement with false expectations and lies. We should be refunded everything we have spent and compensated for the mental distress and the sacrifices we have given up and our families that have sacrificed so that we could compete in this tournament. I hope a lawyer gets wiimd of this and reaches out to me. I swear king/and or associates needs to do the right thing.

• rickpend
    rickpend Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had similar problem. I made it past all rounds pretty easy. The second knockout round, the one right before the last round, I was in first and someone past me and I could not catch up at all. I ended up 60k behind and scored over 3 million and ended in 2nd. Really wanted this. Something didn't seem right

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,112 Legend
    Options

With only 45 levels won. And has been on level 16550 the whole time. 

Hello @stephenamanda what you see isn't a sign of cheating but a sign that the player is at the end of the Saga map. 45 new levels are released every Wednesday and players at the end of the map play those 45 new levels and then have a special feature called the Star Tournament to play.

16550 is the last level available to play until this coming Wednesday, so the player level status could not change due to the fact they had no more levels to play. The Star Tournament allows players at the end of the map to keep playing and earning the times thirty bonus, but the levels of the Star Tournament won't affect the current level shown because they are not part of the main game map.

• stephenamanda
    stephenamanda Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

The thing is that ther stats did change. At the beginning and then at the end and the. Went back to the same stats as specified in my post. I have screen shots of it changeing. And not going forward but backwards then forwards then backwards. And the fact they had half a million in first thirty min. Is not possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?