⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3070 has changed

Options
brannume2003
brannume2003 Posts: 7 Level 2
why has the number of moves on level 3070 changed? Looking at past videos, there's 30 moves, but now it's only 22 and the fish do not hit the keys until at least 10 or 15 moves have been taken, making it basically impossible to complete the level. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am not making any money off of anyone.  I am a volunteer who comes here to help the players.  I have found with these higher levels that they do require you to use boosters.  I can empathize with you.  I don't play as much as I used to play.  I just did the sugar drops which I haven't done for a while and went to some of the lower levels that I used to play and they have changed them!  The only thing that I can do for now is to keep checking here to see if anyone else reports this level.  If there are enough complaints then the studio might "tweak" it. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• brannume2003
    Options
    Hi Elsa, that's not cool, since other players moved forward based on this excuse, and now (please try to pass it yourself), it is virtually impossible to pass unless you come out of your pocket.  Is that where we're going now with these games???? Make it so difficult that you guys make money off the level????
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am not making any money off of anyone.  I am a volunteer who comes here to help the players.  I have found with these higher levels that they do require you to use boosters.  I can empathize with you.  I don't play as much as I used to play.  I just did the sugar drops which I haven't done for a while and went to some of the lower levels that I used to play and they have changed them!  The only thing that I can do for now is to keep checking here to see if anyone else reports this level.  If there are enough complaints then the studio might "tweak" it. 
  • brannume2003
    Options
    I know Elsa, I'm actually hoping they peak in here from time to time and read what's issues are being reported.  You are always so helpful.  And like you, I'm going to cut back on playing [all Candy games] because it seems like they no longer care about the players and rig the games to get money.  That's just my opinion, and at level 3076, I have been playing for many years - SOMETHING HAS CHANGED....
  • brannume2003
    Options
    Elsa I didn't realize the link you attached was for Bubble Which.  Nevertheless, this is what I posted there: "The changes are too severe, and unfair - especially when competing.  For example, lvl 3082 initially had 15 moves, needing to burst 9 bombs, before 10 bombs explode.  Now it's 13 moves, needing to burst 18 bombs, before 6 bombs explode.  It's not cool that players are now put in the position to spend money to advance - not cool at all..."
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    The message might be posted in Bubble Witch but from the old King website it applied to all games.  They never gave me a new one for each game so you're ok.  If they want it back here then they will forward it.  That post was from the old King Care site and they transferred it over but I guess they just transferred it to Bubble Witch 3.  I just wrote @QueenMia to find out if they will be creating the same message for CC Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?