📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Boosters

Options
2»

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Also love the name @tucking_fypo haha it is hard to say it the "correct way" though hehe 
  • tucking_fypo
    tucking_fypo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    @Cezdiamond thankyou for another warm welcome and reponse ☺️ I had been busy traveling and just got to check my mail and hence your replies.

My id is 6107053242. Your help is beyond expectations 

Hahaha it’s a username I’m quite fond of. Glad you liked it too 😁
  • tucking_fypo
    tucking_fypo Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone! Welcome to our sweet community! 

@tucking_fypo I am so sorry that you lost your boosters @firebombmarkus is right that you will lose them if you reinstall the game as they are saved to your device.  

If you can give me your game ID (numeric code) I will add a few sweet treats as a gesture of goodwill :-) 

At the moment the buddy challenge is random so this is not possible, however you are not the first person to ask so I will pass on this feedback! 
    @Cezdiamond Ah I’m so sorry. I was so busy the past couple of months that I forgot to check my game. Did you send me any treats? I’m sorry I didn’t check yet. Thank you so much if you did!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tucking_fypo, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Cez is not in the office at the moment so there is no way of checking if she did this.  Chances are she did and you used them by now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?